“What a Breakfast!”
Review of Cafe Sowa - CLOSED

Cafe Sowa
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Joined some friends for breakfast on a recent Sunday morning and could not have been more satisfied. My Irish Omlet was oustanding! The service could not have been friendlier and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Can hardly wait to go back!

1  Thank jacklyle34

Reviewed 3 June 2013

My husband and I have been wanting to try this restaurant since we read review in Valley Breeze last year. Breakfast was delicious I had eggs Benedict and it was perfect. Especially loved the asparagus that adorned the plate. My husband had a combo plate with ham,beans,eggs and home fries and he enjoyed that very much. We will definitely add Sowa to our breakfast restaurant choices!

1  Thank 1963Laurie