Newport Beach Hotel and Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
The Sea Breeze Inn(Middletown)
Sea Whale Motel(Middletown)
Gilded(Newport)
The Attwater(Newport)
Hotel Viking(Newport)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewshistoric buildingfire pitacross the streethot tubthe cliffrooftop deckoff seasonliving roomocean viewwasher dryerwe stayed in a two bedroomtoaster ovenflo's clam shackfull kitcheneaston's beachgreat roomindoor pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 May 2014

We booked our room through virgin holidays. Price was good. We were given a room in the historic hotel, which we asked to change after one night due to the constant drone of the ventilation system and subsequent rattling windows. Emily from Reception offered us another room in the historic hotel straight away or for an additional charge we could move to the newer building. We decided to stay in the historic hotel. Our bags were moved with no inconvenience to us. We ate a very good breakfast in the hotel restaurant each morning and a nice evening meal when the restaurant was open on the Friday evening.
If you go to the historic hotel expect quirky. If you want modern and spacious opt fr the suites. Would we return to this hotel - yes we would.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Great hotel for a group! We had 8 women and the suites are so spacious and amenable to a crowd. The rooms are very clean and well stocked (especially liked the paraben-free bathroom toiletries). Location is fantastic. Would stay there again!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 May 2014

We returned today from a two night stay in Newport and this was our first time staying at this hotel. We rented a two bedroom suite and there was plenty of room for four adults and two toddlers. The suite was beautiful and had every amenity we needed. We used the indoor pool and jacuzzi which was very nice and there is a great roof top area with a fire pit and another jacuzzi. The location of this hotel is perfect. It is right across the street from a beautiful public beach and right on the line between Newport and Middletown. You are minutes from downtown Newport so don't hesitate to choose this hotel because it is located in Middletown. We will definitely return to this hotel any time we want to visit Newport. We would choose a two bedroom suite if we were traveling with another couple because the layout is ideal. You will not be disappointed with this hotel!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 May 2014

I am happy I didn't read their reviews before I went to this hotel because I might have changed my mind. We had a girls getaway weekend and I could not have been happier with the service and location of this hotel. We had a 2 bedroom corner suite and it was amazing. They thought of everything! The room had a washer and dryer a dishwasher and even dishes! We loved the ambiance of the room so much we decided to eat in the first night. The rooms and the bathroom were immaculate and the roof top spa was heavenly (wish I was there right now!) Whatever this hotel is doing they are giving 110% and it reflects in the way they treat their guests from check in to check out and I have not one complaint. I read some of the negative reviews and all I can say is "you get what you pay for". If you want to save money, stay across the street. If you are looking for a very relaxing getaway, this is the place to go. and it's worth every penny!!

Room Tip: 2 Bedroom Corner Suite
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank metinky
Reviewed 7 May 2014

We arrived on a Monday and upon checking in, we were told that the pool and both jaccuzi's were not working and then when we asked about the bar/restaurant on the property- we were told it is only open during the weekend. We had a room in the historic building, which my bedroom at home was bigger. No mention of the maintance on the website of the pools or that the restaurant is not open during the week. The bed also has seen better days.......way to soft. I had a coupon for this hotel, so I think what I paid was worth it, but not a penny more. We checked out at 7:00am after a sleepless night.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple