“Newport”

Ranked #11 of 18 Hotels in Middletown
West Chester
“Newport”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

It was a decent hotel, although I wasn't sure why the customer before me received a cheaper rate than me. Breakfast was fine.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
East Meadow
Reviewed 16 October 2013

My boyfriend and i didnt like the fact that the rooms were not soundproof and we can hear regular conversation from rooms next to us. This disturbed our sleeping time and was annoying especially the doors slamming shut would wake us very early in the morning. The waffle machine needs to be improved and more stable because the nozzle broke off while i tried to fill the cup with the waffle mix and it splattered all over my face and the poor lady next to me. So maybe less than fair experience.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple

Worcester, Massachusetts
Reviewed 15 October 2013

I recently stayed here for the United healthcare Marathon and was in the room for a total of 8 hours to sleep and shower. When I checked my bank statement online I noticed an extra charge for $100! I called the hotel and they said we had "knocked the safe off the wall" WHAT? How do you knock a safe off the wall, arent they bolted in? I didn't even notice the safe in the room. I think I talked to the owner and he was quite rude towards the end of the call and actually hung up on me. For $200 a night plus the $25 late check out fee so I could shower you would think we stayed in the Marriott but no... I was ok to overlook the nasty musty smell of the room and the banging noise that was keeping me up that continued all night but now them trying to charge us for property damage that didn't happen makes me not ok to overlook the imperfections! The girl who checked me in was fantastic but that was the only good part of the stay. STAY AWAY!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Bubbaduts
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 14 October 2013

We booked this lodging based on limited availability in the area and on overall good reviews on this site. The biggest problem was a certain uncleanliness. We were tired upon arrival, so I just wiped up the toothpaste spotted faucet and dirty sink. The telephone in the room was not functioning, but everyone has a cell phone, right? The furnishings are rather run-down and our friends down the hall said their room was "filthy." I would not stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013
Kidderminster, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 October 2013

This Travelodge was really good value for money, we were visiting Rhode Island and called in here without booking and rooms were available. The rooms were spacious, clean and comfortable at the $90 a night - good value. Complimentary breakfast provided, Staff were very helpful and pleasant.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Austin
Reviewed 7 October 2013

This was the perfect hotel for my family. The property was in very close proximity to the naval base. The rooms were clean and generous in size. The price was very reasonable. The free breakfast included real food; the waffles were delicious! The best part of our stay was the fabulous staff. They were friendly, and very accommodating. I spoke with a real person when I made our complicated reservations, and never waited on hold. I reserved three rooms total, and they made sure that we were all together even though we checked in on different days. They also gave me milk for my young daughter. I was very happy with my stay. It was the perfect hotel for our trip to Newport for OCS graduation.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Also consider these accommodations in or near Middletown
Quality Inn & Suites Middletown - Newport
Mainstay Hotel & Conference Center
Newport Ambassador Inn & Suites
Homewood Suites by Hilton Newport Middletown
Holiday Inn Express Middletown / Newport
Ramada Middletown Newport Area

Been to Travelodge Middletown Newport Area? Share your experiences!