Every time we interacted with the staff they were excellent. Helpful. Friendly. The service here stands out (we dealt with Kate, Carl & Susan). The location also is great given the price. We paid $170 per night for a weeknight. This is about 25% less than a comparable place in Newport. The shuttle to Newport (approx 3 miles away) is $3 per person, each way, is worth it. The shuttle driver showed us a way into town to avoid most of the traffic: head north out of the parking lot, go left on Coddington, go right at traffic circle and make left onto 3d Street at 1st light. Follow 3d Street under the bridge and to Visitor Center. Check it out on a map...it works well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Suites with refrigerator & microwave; 2 miles from Newport attractions, Navy Base and corporate parks; award winning hotel with free hot breakfast bar in a 2 story atrium lobby, indoor pool, whirlpool, fitness room & business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Newport/Middletown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Newport/Middletown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Newport/Middletown Hotel Middletown
- Hampton Inn Middletown
- Middletown Hampton Inn