I can't say enough good things about this establishment. I highly recommend this place. Here are some of the pluses:
1) The rate was quite affordable for a suite.
2) The facility was newly built so everything was clean and impeccable.
3) Breakfast was free.
4) Dinner was provided Mon - Thu.
5) The staff was super friendly hand helpful. After 2 nights of staying in the regular suite, I asked to be transferred to another suite with slightly different floor plan, which had a small hallway separating the sofa (where our kids slept) and the queen bed (where we slept). At first the receptionist had difficulties switching my room on their computer systems. She suggested I talked to the manager in the morning. But I didn't want to wait, because that meant we only stayed in the new room for one night. She finally went ahead and gave me the key without entering it in the computer. I really appreciate that. It shows that she went above and beyond to help a customer.
6) It was close by many beaches, a short drive to Newport.
It's a great deal for the money.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking