“Beautiful Weekend”
Review of Villa One Twenty

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Middletown
Villa One Twenty
Ranked #2 of 9 Middletown B&B and Inns
Reviewed 8 May 2012

Corinna was very welcoming and made us feel at home. She is very detail oriented, and we enjoyed everything from the delicious breakfast to the chocolate covered strawberries in the evenings. She has done a wonderful job renovating this beautiful manor.
The villa is conviently located a short drive from downtown Newport. Corinna had some great recommendations of things to do, and also really knows the history of the area.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 19 February 2012

As we entered the well-appointed foyer and were warmly greeted by the lovely owner, Corinna, we knew that our stay was going to be memorable. The majestic home and guest rooms are classically and tastefully decorated. Guest rooms are large, extremely clean and very private. After a wonderful evening in downtown Newport, we awoke to a delightful continental breakfast consisting of fresh fruit, homemade granola, blueberry french toast and an assortment of croissants and breads. A wonderful ending to a fabulous stay. Thank you Corinna for your hospitality and gracious entertaining. We look forward to returning soon.

Room Tip: All rooms are great.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 August 2011

This beautifully renovated inn is run by the lovely owner, Corinna, and her daughters. My brother and his bride rented all the guest rooms for the bridal party. They also held a Friday night cocktail party in the front parlor and on the spacious front porch. We were able to use the kitchen in order to warm appetizers for a small fee. The owner was very gracious, welcoming, and made the bride and groom, family and friends feel at home. Being a former interior decorator, she has restored the home to its full glory. The garden was also wonderful and served as an excellent place for the rehearsal. Enjoy.

Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2011

My girlfriend and I recently stayed two nights at Villa One Twenty for a friends wedding in Newport. Having stayed at a 5 star hotel in Boston the previous nights, we were concerned about the potential drop off going to a private Bed and Breakfast. Let me tell you. We were absolutely blown away from the moment we arrived. It may be impossible not to fall in love with this place and the wonderful family that runs it. The only thing that was better than the house, a classic colonial mansion on a gorgeous property and recently renovated with modern amenities, was the service and hospitality of Karina and her staff. I've never gone out of my way to write a review for any hotel, but the stay at Villa One Twenty was so delightfully enjoyable, it would be bad karma not to spread the word. This is Newport's hidden gem. No question. The rooms are A+, the location is A+, the service, hospitality, kindness and general feel were A+, the breakfast was A+, and, of course, host's accent is simply to die for. I would go back. I will go back. I wont even consider another location in Newport. This place simply ruined all other B&B's for me, because this place sets the bar so high. Loved it. Aaron

Room Tip: Call Karina
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank Aaron T
Reviewed 9 August 2011

We had our wedding at the Villa One Twenty and I would hands down recommend to anyone looking for the ultimate intimate wedding, this is the place!!! The first time I walked into this magnificent house I was taken back by it's beauty! I can't say enough about Corinna! She made us feel so at home! She went above and beyond to make our day the best it could possibly be. Recomending local caterers, florist, photographers..... Even thought the space is spascious it was magically cozy with roaring fireplaces in each room, candles, flowers..... We had the whole house to ourselves. The rooms were amazing! Whether you are looking for romantic weekend or a beautiful wedding venue this is the place!!!!

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank KMB98
Reviewed 9 August 2011

Our entire experience at Villa One Twenty was FIVE-STAR! The owner, Corinna, happily welcomed us, gave us a tour of the inn that she impeccably renovated, and thoughtfully loaned us a large, much-needed umbrella. Once back at Villa 120, we enjoyed the spacious, beautifully appointed and perfectly cleaned room. In the morning, Corinna greeted us, served us coffee on the veranda and kindly lingered (on her day off) to chat with us, especially about the history of the inn. The breakfast was a generous array of fruit, yogurt, cheese, homemade banana-almond bread and granola, croissants, jams, cereal and sausage. Although we were celebrating our wedding anniversary, Villa 120 is ideal for wedding parties: large, comfortably appointed rooms downstairs for socializing; a large table for dining as a group; a second-floor central open area for professional hair and make-up; a garden and spacious indoor rooms for a ceremony and/or reception; and the honeymoon suite. My husband, Ted, and I highly recommend Villa One Twenty!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HummingbirdHillPlace
Reviewed 5 August 2011

My wife and I were part of a wedding party that rented out Villa One Twenty for a long weekend. The house is decorated each room in simple, sophistocated, and modern decor. The breakfasts were amazing, there was a ton of selection, and were very filling.

The owner, Corinna, runs the house with her two lovely daughters. They were all very kind and helpful, Corinna even worked the breakfasts to make sure that my gulten intolerant wife could enjoy everything, even gluten free muffins.

I would definetly recommend this B&B to anyone looking for a place in Newport.

Room Tip: I would recommend the Yellow room or the Black & white Room on the second floor
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple