“Thoroughly Enjoyed Our Stay Here on Sept. 13 & 14, 2013”
Review of Villa One Twenty

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Middletown
Villa One Twenty
Ranked #2 of 9 Middletown B&B and Inns
Poughkeepsie, New York
“Thoroughly Enjoyed Our Stay Here on Sept. 13 & 14, 2013”
Reviewed 15 September 2013

My husband and I visited Newport as tourists and, fortunately, we stayed at Villa 21. What a wonderful time we had. The inn is absolutely beautiful and tastefully decored. Corinna is the epitome of hospitality- very welcoming and helpful with anything we needed. The breakfasts are a delight as well. Served at a long beautifully decored table in the exquisite diningroom, we were offered either a choice of eggs benedict or crepes with fresh blueberries and bananas on one day, and the next day the choice was blueberry french toast or scrambled eggs, salmon and bagels with cream cheese. We were also treated to selections of beverages, cheeses, danish, prosciutto,/salami fruit, yogurt parfaits, granola, and fresh, warm croissants (the chocolate ones are to die for). We stayed in the Crystal Room which was very lovely and comfortable,
We had just about given up on bed and breakfasts because of the poor, impersonal service we have been receiving. Thank you, Carinna, for showing us that warm hosptality still exists. The next time we are in Newport, you can be sure we will stay at Villa One Twenty.
John and Lea Bishop

Room Tip: We stayed in the Crystal Room which was lovely, but I believe all the rooms must be lovely.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 5 September 2013

I stayed at Villa 120 for my wedding weekend. My mom, bridesmaids, and I booked all six bedrooms and used Villa 120 as a place to get ready and as a place for several of our wedding photos.

Villa 120 is easily the most beautiful place I have ever stayed and I could not have asked for more for my wedding day and wedding night.

The owner, Corinna, went above and beyond what I could have possibly expected (champagne and chocolate fountain greeting, helping the photographers and hair and makeup people, providing champagne glasses for us to use while getting ready, helping the groom and groomsmen with the boutonnieres, arranging our sandwiches for us to eat for lunch, printing ferry tickets for my friend last minute...the list goes on and on). More than what she did, her calming and helpful presence really helped me stay calm and helped me enjoy my wedding day so much more.

Corinna's breakfasts were amazing. I've been to B&Bs where all that is offered are stale pastries and cheap coffee. Villa 120 had an awesome continental breakfast with coffee, tea, and juice, fresh pastries (several kinds of croissants, a coffee cake, cinnamon rolls, etc), meats and cheeses, homemade granola, fruit, and greek yogurt. In addition to all of that, we were offered our choice of hot breakfast (two choices each day). I had the eggs benedict and scrambled eggs with smoked salmon. I could not have been more pleased. Corinna was also willing to work with several food allergies that our party had.

I can say for certain that my husband and I will be back. I'm so glad that we will always have a such a beautiful place to celebrate our anniversary! Also, my friends are already talking about booking a girls' trip in the spring.

I truly cannot recommend Villa 120 highly enough.

Room Tip: I stayed in the Ruby room and loved it, but I had the privilege of seeing all of the rooms and you r...
1 Thank Kristinnks
Wrentham, Massachusetts, United States
Reviewed 22 August 2013

My family stayed at the Villa One Twenty where we rented the entire house with six bedrooms for my daughter's wedding weekend on August 10th and 11th. We were greeted by the owner, Corinna, with champagne and a chocolate fountain. We enjoyed a lovely late afternoon sipping champagne on the large porch before heading off to the wedding rehearsal. We presented our wedding gift to our daughter and her then fiance while relaxing on the porch. The house is gorgeous and was the perfect place for my daughter and all the bridesmaids (who also stayed) to get ready for the wedding. The rooms are beautiful, large, tastefully decorated and immaculately clean. The grounds are beautiful and we came back to the Villa after the church ceremony for some of the pictures before heading to the reception at the nearby Atlantic Beach Club. We have a short clip of video with my daughter and her husband walking around the fountain and it is just so pretty. The breakfasts were hearty and delicious and kept us going until the reception at 6 pm. The Villa will always be a part of our sweet memories of a joyous event-our daughter's beautiful wedding. Thanks Corinna!

Room Tip: Two of the bedrooms are on the 3rd floor so if you have difficulty with stair climbing, consider the...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Thank Lucille Masters... C
Bristol, Rhode Island
Reviewed 20 August 2013

The Villa One Twenty was the most perfect place to stay for our Wedding Weekend! We rented the entire house which was a total of 6 rooms for two nights. It was so nice to have the entire place to ourselves. The inn and the grounds are amazingly beautiful! When we checked in on Saturday, Corinna served us fabulous champagne and a chocolate fountain to enjoy before we left for our rehearsal. Corinna even had music playing for us, which just topped off the already fabulous atmosphere! A full, homemade breakfast was included both mornings and the food was delicious! Your wedding day is a very long day so it was great to have a nourishing breakfast to start the day off. Our hair/makeup artists came to us and it was so nice getting ready right there so we could just enjoy the morning. We had full use of the inn and the grounds for photos and video. I cannot wait to see all of our photos with the beautiful backdrop of the Villa One Twenty. I am so happy we chose to stay at the Villa One Twenty for our Wedding Weekend. I will always have wonderful memories of our stay there! There are just a couple of things that I'd like to mention that I think have room for improvement. I was surprised that I wasn't offered any help bringing in my belongings on arrival. Also, when we returned after our reception the porch light was not left on for us and it was very dark out front.

Walpole, Massachusetts
Reviewed 19 August 2013

From the moment Corinna picked up the phone till the time we left I knew this was where my wife and I had to stay.

A last minute trip for my wife's birthday made wonderful. The property is exquisite. A lovely mansion brought to life with a feel of home.

Our room was quite and charming. Our breakfast was prepared and served in a fashion that made us feel special !!! and the food was amazing.

We can't wait to head back. Christmas time maybe ???

Thanks again for a wonderful getaway !!

New York City, New York
Reviewed 19 August 2013

My girlfriend and I stayed at Villa 120 for 3 nights and we had a wonderful experience. Corinna, the owner, was very friendly and helpful. The house is magnificent and very peaceful. The rooms are large and super clean. Just 5 minutes from Newport, the location is perfect for those who want to be close to the "action" but have a quiet sleep. One of the highlights of our trip was the breakfast. You can not miss the egg benedicts or the blueberry french toasts. We will definitely be back again in the near future.

Dade City, Florida
Reviewed 31 July 2013

Gorgeous! My friends and I stayed in two fabulous, large and immaculate bedrooms. Corinna, the owner, was incredibly helpful in recommending mansions to tour and restaurants to eat in. Villa One Twenty is decorated beautifully. What a fun, relaxing vacation!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Middletown
Homewood Suites by Hilton Newport Middletown
The Carriage House Inn, an Ascend Collection hotel
Hampton Inn & Suites Newport/Middletown
Mainstay Hotel & Conference Center
Holiday Inn Express Middletown / Newport
Residence Inn Newport Middletown

Been to Villa One Twenty? Share your experiences!