“Love Rhea's!”

Dining options: Reservations
Newport, Rhode Island
“Love Rhea's!”
Reviewed 6 December 2012

I go to Rhea's often--Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner. Nice, especially in tourist season, to get out of the craziness of crowds and high prices downtown. Super friendly, great food, great prices and clean. In winter, the fireplaces are going too! Nice specials on low volume days too. I go either with my wife only, or with the kids, or with the guys at work--its all good. If you like Ribs, Rhea's are the best in town--and actually better than many places in Bar-be-Que regions of the country even (and Rhea's isn't even a "Bar-Be-Que place") !

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Brent E

“Best kept secret”
Reviewed 14 October 2012

Awesome food and service. Ribs, Greek salad and stuffed sole are all excellent. Interior is great and don't pass this place up.

• Visited October 2012
North East, Maryland
“Terrific.”
Reviewed 12 October 2012

We read the reviews here on Tripadvisor and thought we'd try Rhea's. We had one terrific waitress who's name was Hilary. I told her the Marylanders would mention her. She was attentive, very gracious and all around good. If you go there she's the only waitress they have. The food was terrific. I ordered the Prime Rib and was not disappointed. My appetizer was the Clams casino good choice. My Wife had the filet of Sole and she loved it. We would come back again. Recommended.

• Visited October 2012
“Local Fav!”
Reviewed 6 October 2012

When playing tourist my wife and I often ask the locals where they eat. Rhea's was recommended and we were not sorry we went. Fantastic menu with some unique dishes, casual and friendly atmosphere, and decent prices were a welcome treat after dinner the previous night at a Newport hotspot. We were there for dinner but I hear breakfast at Rhea's is also terrific. We'll save that for our next visit.

• Visited September 2012
Hyde Park, New York, United States
“You Might Pass By, Don't!”
Reviewed 30 September 2012 via mobile

We just returned from dinner, had no plans to stop there, but the restaurant the sat-nav (GPS) was directing us to did not exist. Having passed Rhea's, we decided to take a chance. Both wine and beer were perfect (No tap beer, but a reasonable selection), our waitress was great, dinners were fairly priced and our lobster, broiled sole, and broiled scallops were great, our other party's chicken needed something. Both the rice pudding and bread pudding were tops!
If you are looking for very good food in an unpretentious atmosphere, with excellent service, Rhea's is for you!