“An excellent choice!”

Ranked #9 of 89 Restaurants in Middletown
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 December 2012

In this day of fast food, the commonality of chain restaurants, and rushed dining, Rhea's was an oasis. The food was excellent both times that we ate there and the atmosphere is quiet and private. This is not a super-busy place and the staff gives prompt and caring service. We concluded that this was certainly among the top spots to dine in this area.

Reviewed 6 December 2012

I go to Rhea's often--Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner. Nice, especially in tourist season, to get out of the craziness of crowds and high prices downtown. Super friendly, great food, great prices and clean. In winter, the fireplaces are going too! Nice specials on low volume days too. I go either with my wife only, or with the kids, or with the guys at work--its all good. If you like Ribs, Rhea's are the best in town--and actually better than many places in Bar-be-Que regions of the country even (and Rhea's isn't even a "Bar-Be-Que place") !

1  Thank Brent E
Reviewed 14 October 2012

Awesome food and service. Ribs, Greek salad and stuffed sole are all excellent. Interior is great and don't pass this place up.

Reviewed 12 October 2012

We read the reviews here on Tripadvisor and thought we'd try Rhea's. We had one terrific waitress who's name was Hilary. I told her the Marylanders would mention her. She was attentive, very gracious and all around good. If you go there she's the only waitress they have. The food was terrific. I ordered the Prime Rib and was not disappointed. My appetizer was the Clams casino good choice. My Wife had the filet of Sole and she loved it. We would come back again. Recommended.

Reviewed 6 October 2012

When playing tourist my wife and I often ask the locals where they eat. Rhea's was recommended and we were not sorry we went. Fantastic menu with some unique dishes, casual and friendly atmosphere, and decent prices were a welcome treat after dinner the previous night at a Newport hotspot. We were there for dinner but I hear breakfast at Rhea's is also terrific. We'll save that for our next visit.