We have stayed here 2 times. It's not a 5 start hotel but it's decent for the price. The location is good because it's the last hotel on the strip. We went in June so the nights were still a little chilly so make sure you bring a jacket. The beach is kinda small but if you walk to the end of the hotel pass the rocks you get all that area to yourself. The staff are nice and the room is cleaned up everyday. The restaurant had pretty good food and the bar had decent drinks. There are other places to eat along the beach strip and little shops. It's overall a cute place. I loved the private balcony viewing the ocean! Very relaxing to sit out there. I'll go back for sure for a little getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pleasant View Inn is located on the Atlantic Ocean in Misquamicut, RI. Offering Rhode Island charm, the Pleasant View Inn is the best choice for a seaside family vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Agoda, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Pleasant View Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pleasant View Hotel Misquamicut
- Pleasant View Misquamicut