“Great little place”
Review of Sea Shell Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Misquamicut
Sea Shell Motel
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Misquamicut
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Great little place”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Spent 3 days at the Sea Shell and it was great. It is not a big or fancy place but you feel like you are at home. The owners and staff take good of the place and guests as well. The nightly rates were very good compared to other places close by. It is not right on the beach but on the bay side with a nice view of the water from the back of the property. Only a 5 minute walk to the beach and a short drive to Westerly. Will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
4 Thank danthnyj

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Derby, CT
Reviewed 2 September 2013

I've been going to the seashell for 3+ years with my dog. I don't even know where to start... From the very first time I stayed here, the staff made me feel like they knew me for years and made me so comfortable. The rooms are exceptionally clean and if you need anything there is always someone available to help you. For a 'pet friendly' hotel - the backyard is alway very clean and well manicured. The beach, shops and food are no more than 5 minutes away! And if you want to eat in - bring burgers and hotdogs and grill in the backyard and enjoy the bay and hot tub! I'd recommend this place to anyone and everyone!

• Stayed August 2013
6 Thank Tabetha82785
Chicopee, Massachusetts
Reviewed 2 September 2013

I loved this place. Staff was very friendly and attentive. Nice back yard with paddle boat, grill, clothes line, chaises. 3 minute walk to misquamicut beach. The only thing I did not like was the bright lights that were along the ceiling outside. They were very bright and there were no curtains to block the light from shining in only blinds. Rooms were small but adequate. They were clean. Beds were comfy. Rooms have microwave and refrigerator. I will be back

Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
7 Thank NPT1975
Danielson, Connecticut, United States
Reviewed 16 August 2013

My girlfriends and I took a weekend trip to squam this past July. The room was very clean and updated, on the smaller side but perfect for four 23 year olds. The owners were really nice and laid back, they didnt try to nickle and dime you for stupid stuff like other places would ie. Paying for parking and having to be off the property when you check out. They also have a yard in the back overlooking the water and a Jacuzzi. All of that and they had the cheapest rates. Just a five minute walk to the beach! We enjoyed our stay so much we're going to make it a yearly thing.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
4 Thank Jessica J
Troy, New York, United States
Reviewed 13 August 2013

My family has been Staying here for about 4 years! We have never been treated so well! Chris at the front desk is amazing, and we look forward to seeing him every year as well as the people who own the place! Our room was clean everyday when we came back from the beach! They are very accommodating I wouldn't stay anywhere else!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE this place!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Amanda Z
New York, New York, United States
Reviewed 13 August 2013

My family and I LOVE this motel!!! The staff are very friendly,warm and inviting. The atmosphere is fun, relaxing and comforting. The rooms are very clean, considering this is a pet friendly motel. No odors or fur remains. The rooms are a bit on the smaller side, but the back yard located on the water has plenty of space and things to do. We enjoyed fishing and using the paddle boat provided by the Sea Shell and cooking out on the grill. The jacuzzi facing the water is perfect in the evening, under the stars and a great place to relax after a day at the beach!!! Definately would recommend this motel for the price, fun, comfort, cleanliness, pet friendly, relaxing and a great location near the beach.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Bogdan P
Chicopee, Massachusetts
Reviewed 2 August 2013 via mobile

My mother and I stayed at their satellite place called sea spray inn. It's about 1 mile from the actual motel. Very convenient to beach and area places. Price was good. We got one bedroom with double bed that was pretty small to me. A nice little kitchen nook with microwave, stove, sink and little fridge. The cupboards were stocked with dishes and utensils if needed. The tv was very outdated and didn't come in clear. Plenty of closet space. Nice deck with table and chairs to sit out at. All in all would recommend to stay here. U can walk to beach but it is about 2 miles and that's a long way to carry stuff. So recommend driving and parking right at beach. I will def stay here again. They got devastated by hurricane sandy but the whole town of misquamicut is picking up the pieces and getting it back together

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank NPT1975
Also consider these accommodations in or near Misquamicut
Pleasant View Inn
#2 of 17 in Westerly
Misquamicut Beach Front Inn
Misquamicut Beach Front Inn
#3 of 6 in Misquamicut

Been to Sea Shell Motel? Share your experiences!