Enjoyed a 4-day stay at the Anchor Motel during the first week in September, 2007, which I found to be exceptionally clean and cozy. The owners were very friendly and helpful. The motel is located just across the street form Scarborough Beach, which was outstanding! A 5 minute drive from downtown Narragansett and conveniently located near some great restaurants, I found this a great place to relax, whether reading a book on the small deck or strolling the beach. Looking forward to my next trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at Scarborough State Beach; a few steps across the small two-lane road and you are on the beach! Fifteen immaculate rooms each with an ocean view and a private deck. Non-smoking motel, great for guests of all ages. Rooms have two double beds (or one king-sized bed), bathroom, refrigerator, AC/heater, cable TV, and wireless internet. Close to the Block Island ferry, the historic towers, Point Judith Lighthouse, and the University of Rhode Island. Continental breakfast served daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your The Anchor Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Anchor Hotel Narragansett
- Anchor Hotel Narragansett
- Anchor Motel Rhode Island