Last year, my husband and I wanted to get away on a Sunday afternoon.
We drove to Naragansett and saw this cute old fashion motel, near the beach, with a restaurant behind it. My husband was delighted. We could stay in one place and do so many great things without having to drive everywhere.Aview of the water, walk to the beach, stroll the boardwalk in the evening, relax in a nice clean room.What more could we ask for?
We just came back from there this year and once again had a great time.
It is our little getaway by the sea. We can' t wait to go back . I'm not waiting for next year either!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at Scarborough State Beach; a few steps across the small two-lane road and you are on the beach! Fifteen immaculate rooms each with an ocean view and a private deck. Non-smoking motel, great for guests of all ages. Rooms have two double beds (or one king-sized bed), bathroom, refrigerator, AC/heater, cable TV, and wireless internet. Close to the Block Island ferry, the historic towers, Point Judith Lighthouse, and the University of Rhode Island. Continental breakfast served daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Anchor Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Anchor Hotel Narragansett
- Anchor Hotel Narragansett
- Anchor Motel Rhode Island