Spent a wonderful time in Narragansett last week and stayed at the Anchor Motel. It was our first time there and we are going back again in July. The rooms are small but so very very clean. The property is well maintained and everyone was so pleasant. You just about trip into the ocean when you walk out the door that is how close you are. We had nice neighbors on both sides of us and spent time chatting with them. One of our neighbors has been going to the Anchor for 18 years so they had many suggestions for things to do in the area. We spent many years going to Misquamicut because my child liked waves but he's grown up and my mother just can't handle the under toe anymore. Scarborough beach is across the street and does not have the under toe nor the huge waves which made it easier for her. I found out about the Anchor Motel strictly by accident while talking to a gentlemen I met at a birthday party who was from Rhode Island. I'm glad I took his advice. I booked my travel plans right on March 1 as it fills up really quick. Can't wait to go back in July.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at Scarborough State Beach; a few steps across the small two-lane road and you are on the beach! Fifteen immaculate rooms each with an ocean view and a private deck. Non-smoking motel, great for guests of all ages. Rooms have two double beds (or one king-sized bed), bathroom, refrigerator, AC/heater, cable TV, and wireless internet. Close to the Block Island ferry, the historic towers, Point Judith Lighthouse, and the University of Rhode Island. Continental breakfast served daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Anchor Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Anchor Hotel Narragansett
- Anchor Hotel Narragansett
- Anchor Motel Rhode Island