We love this motel! I just booked our 2014 stay which will be our third visit. It is simple, comfortable and very clean. Point Judith Lighthouse, Galilee, Narragansett Pier & Newport are a short drive away. Scarborough Beach is a gem. The sand is clean, people are nice and the waves are perfect for body surfing and boogie boarding. The beach is literally steps away; it is almost like having a beach house on the ocean without the expense! You can't go wrong with this brilliant combination. I can't wait for my next evening walk in the surf.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at Scarborough State Beach; a few steps across the small two-lane road and you are on the beach! Fifteen immaculate rooms each with an ocean view and a private deck. Non-smoking motel, great for guests of all ages. Rooms have two double beds (or one king-sized bed), bathroom, refrigerator, AC/heater, cable TV, and wireless internet. Close to the Block Island ferry, the historic towers, Point Judith Lighthouse, and the University of Rhode Island. Continental breakfast served daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Anchor Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Anchor Hotel Narragansett
- Anchor Hotel Narragansett
- Anchor Motel Rhode Island