Clean, comfortable and affordable. You have all the ammenities you need and that's it. Although we didn't have cable or internet access we agreed that the room rate was worth it and that the point was to get out and about and away from the tv and computer.
We loved the view and enjoyed our own little porch. The host and hostess are very accomodating and very friendly. You are right across the street from the beach and it is a great base location for trips around South County and to Newport. We can't wait to come back to this place next summer. Thank you so much!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at Scarborough State Beach; a few steps across the small two-lane road and you are on the beach! Fifteen immaculate rooms each with an ocean view and a private deck. Non-smoking motel, great for guests of all ages. Rooms have two double beds (or one king-sized bed), bathroom, refrigerator, AC/heater, cable TV, and wireless internet. Close to the Block Island ferry, the historic towers, Point Judith Lighthouse, and the University of Rhode Island. Continental breakfast served daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Anchor Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Anchor Hotel Narragansett
- Anchor Hotel Narragansett
- Anchor Motel Rhode Island