Don't stay here is all I have to say! Website and pictures must be from 20+ years ago, place is a dump. They say it has been renovated, no it hasn't!
The rooms are filthy, old, dated, falling apart and the best part is doors don't close all the way so you can't even lock your door. We stayed here for a wedding, I booked a king/queen room, we got a full size bed stuffed into a tiny room, front desk said "sorry, we are sold out" so we were stuck, nothing worked, TV, A/C, hair dryer and even the bathroom sink! When we came back to our room that evening, thought it would be cleaned, nope, and went down to front desk to ask for towels, a sign that said, go to our "sister hotel" which is a ways away if you need anything, really??? Worst part, no smoke detectors in the rooms and if you were to ever have a problem, well you get we where I am going with this! Unsafe!!!! I tried for months to get a complaint into a manager/owner still to this day I have never heard a thing! Awful everything from customer service to the condition of the hotel! Only good thing is location, but it's not worth it. Felt like we were at the Bates motel for 2 nights...... Run In The other direction...... Fast!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and relax at The Atlantic House, one of the earliest established hotels at Narragansett Pier(Originally built during the winter of 1866-67) We are located on the famous and scenic Ocean Road, with panoramic views of Narragansett Bay. Enjoy the 2nd floor deck. Relax in one of our full ocean view guest rooms with a separate sitting parlor and step out on your private balcony, breathe the fresh ocean air, and take in the spectacular view. For your convenience, all rooms have individual climate control, microwave ovens, small refrigerators, hair dryers, coffee makers, iron and ironing boards and color television with cable reception. All rooms are equipped with electronic entry lock security systems. Please be aware that because of the age of this historical hotel, there is no elevator. The Atlantic House is central to countless recreational and cultural activities such as golf, tennis, boating, museums, historical landmarks and ferries to Block Island and Martha's Vineyard. Narragansett Beach, Shops of the village and restaurants all a short walk from our front door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Atlantic House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic House Hotel Narragansett
- Atlantic Hotel Narragansett