Atlantic House
The Break(Narragansett)(Great Value!)
US$285
The Anchor Motel(Narragansett)
US$130
Hampton Inn South Kingstown - Newport Area(South Kingstown)(Great Value!)
US$178
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Beachfront
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewsprivate balconyquirky layoutbooked this hotelocean sidethe wi fitown beachcoast guard housecontinental breakfastpaulinecondoseawallgoodiesipadporch
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Our soccer team stayed at the Atlantic House for a long tournament. We were not excited about the stay after reading prior tripadvisor comments. However, we were pleansantly surprised!! The location and view really make this THE place to stay if you are in Narrangansett. You are across the street from the water, a 5 minute walk to the beach, and less than 5 miles from two other beaches, two blocks from the little town with Cool Beans (a coffee shop with good smoothies), The Picnic Basket (great sandwiches for breakfast and lunch) and Warm Winds (a cute surf shop), all of which we frequented daily. You have to stop by Monahans for their lobster rolls and fried oysters (up the street). The only negative, if I had to have one, is that The Altanic House is "older" so dont' expect modern furniture, bedding etc.. Think of it as "charm". It was clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful. The neighborhood is beautifully manicured, the houses are beautiful, the weather was perfect!! We will visit Narragansett again and we will stay at the Atlantic House!!

Room Tip: Room 105 was the roomiest of the rooms I saw. Worth the extra $ for the beach front view.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Min C
Reviewed 24 June 2014

This very nice hotel was booked for a wedding that was at the Towers.I was put off by the reviews I had seen. Boy I am glad that I believe opinions are like ********* everybody has one. I will be back again, the staff was AMAZING (Caroline) I was treated like family. The location was within walking distance to everything.We had a GREAT stay...Bravo Atlantic House, you have a new lifetime customer.

Room Tip: Ocean front rooms have breath taking views.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Elaine Jim V
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

Don't stay here is all I have to say! Website and pictures must be from 20+ years ago, place is a dump. They say it has been renovated, no it hasn't!
The rooms are filthy, old, dated, falling apart and the best part is doors don't close all the way so you can't even lock your door. We stayed here for a wedding, I booked a king/queen room, we got a full size bed stuffed into a tiny room, front desk said "sorry, we are sold out" so we were stuck, nothing worked, TV, A/C, hair dryer and even the bathroom sink! When we came back to our room that evening, thought it would be cleaned, nope, and went down to front desk to ask for towels, a sign that said, go to our "sister hotel" which is a ways away if you need anything, really??? Worst part, no smoke detectors in the rooms and if you were to ever have a problem, well you get we where I am going with this! Unsafe!!!! I tried for months to get a complaint into a manager/owner still to this day I have never heard a thing! Awful everything from customer service to the condition of the hotel! Only good thing is location, but it's not worth it. Felt like we were at the Bates motel for 2 nights...... Run In The other direction...... Fast!

• Stayed: September 2013
6  Thank jbrekke
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I made a last minute reservation here after my had friends booked in. I couldn't believe the low price and was wondering what we would encounter. We found a bit of paradise! Right on the Narragansett Bay beach with everything we could want within walking distance. The king suite was ocean view on the ground floor with a lovely little deck. The staff was very friendly and we couldn't be happier with our stay here. We'll be looking for another opportunity to stay here!

Room Tip: Ocean view is the bomb!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Mike S
Reviewed 12 October 2013 via mobile

Our wedding party and friends stayed here for our wedding weekend in September and we stayed the night before the wedding. We were pleased with the room size, cleanliness and you cannot beat the location! We thought the price was fair for what you get and were happy overall. Note that there is no one at the front desk overnight- our friends locked themselves out and had some issues, but other than that, the place is nice for a beach inn!

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends