“Home away from home”
Review of Tower House B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Narragansett
Tower House B&B
Ranked #2 of 10 Narragansett B&B and Inns
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Home away from home”
Reviewed 4 December 2013

Our stay here was amazing!! Mary Beth was terrific and Chris was hilarious!!! We stayed in the Tower Room, I was with a friend and we wanted separate beds. The room was gorgeous and so cozy. The night we stayed, the area got hit with high winds and rain and we were in the perfect spot - the Tower room is on the top floor and hearing the wind and rain was great. They had happy hour for us in the evening and the most fantastic breakfast in the morning (the french toast is to die for). We walked to a nearby restaurant recommended by Mary Beth and it was excellent. I plan on coming back to the Tower House in the future and would recommend it to everybody.

Room Tip: Tower Room was great - nice size, great bathroom and comfy beds!!
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
New York City, New York
Reviewed 19 October 2013 via mobile

I have never experienced the level of attention, genuine interest/concern and service from a B&B or hotel. Mary Beth is amazing for her energy and enthusiasm. Not only does she make you feel that you are the only guest she's ever head, she provides the most amazing breakfast you've ever had.

We chose Tower House due to its proximity to the Dunes Club, where we went for a wedding receptions. The location is also very attractive for a day in Newport (20-25 minutes away), which we did for a great afternoon (The Breakers, Marble House, The Elms). While we chose Tower House for a specific purpose, I'd definitely go back for Mary Beth.

Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 6 October 2013

I stayed here for the weekend as part of a the wedding party. The wedding itself was at the B&B and couldn't have been lovelier. The house is full of charm and character; with beautiful gardens and an inviting, comfortable porch. We stayed in the spacious Tower room with 2 bedrooms, a jacuzzi tub, and a far off view of the water. The B&B is the perfect blend of comfort, and understated elegance. The key to this establishment is the warm hospitality of Marybeth, the proprietress. She took care of all of those who were staying there, and put on a lovely, intimate garden wedding. The food throughout the weekend was plentiful during both breakfasts, and during the wedding reception. It's very obvious that Marybeth loves what she does. She is a wonderful hostess from sunrise to sundown. I'm looking forward to going back someday.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are different and unique. I peeked in at all of them. You can't go wrong with...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Jacksonville
Reviewed 3 October 2013

What a perfect weekend we had for my best friends wedding! I stayed at the Inn with my husband, two year old and two month old. All I can say is that Mary Beth is amazing, she truly has a passion for what she does and it shows. I was so nervous travelling with small children but Mary Beth brought us under her wing as if we were her own. She catered to our every need with a smile and helping hand - I didn't want to leave her!!
The Inn is beautiful, clean and welcoming. The food is insanely delicious. I highly recommend staying here!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 October 2013

We rented all the rooms for my daughter's wedding weekend. It was the best decision we made! The house is charming and spacious with a lovely porch and beautiful gardens. But the best part is how well taken care of we felt! Marybeth and Chris hosted the rehearsal dinner in the garden. Food was delicious and plentiful. Marybeth helped my daughter with the planning and was so patient no matter how many times she changed her mind ;) it all came together so great. She called Marybeth her "Fairy Godmother" ! The breakfast was amazing and plentiful every day. The rooms are lovely and very clean. It truly felt like our home for the weekend! Thanks to the owners who run a fabulous B & B

• Stayed September 2013
San Diego, CA
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Had a wonderful overall experience here a few weeks ago. I left a diamond necklace behind in my guestroom and did not realize it until long after check-out, when I was home from my vacation. In a corporate hotel setting with high guest volume, multiple desk clerks and housekeepers, and a quick turnover of rooms, I wouldn't have had much hope. I called innkeeper/co-owner Mary Beth to see if she might be able to find it before new guests arrived in the room, and to my relief she had personally found the necklace, communicated promptly to me about it, and mailed it to me in California. A special thanks to her for her honesty and kindness in the situation, both of which I never questioned. If you stay here you will immediately get a sense of the genuine nature with which the owners run their business; they treat you as if you were a close friend or family right from when you first arrive and operate every detail of their business with care and integrity.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank coolfern
Ajax
Reviewed 20 September 2013

As a previous reviwer said, im not a gusher either, but this establishment is worthy of it! Tower House B&B and it's proprietress are truly extraordinary. Marybeth goes far above and beyond the call of duty to make each and every guest feel welcome; she is more than happy to fetch and carry if the need arises, and, although there were no children there when I was, she is obviously set up to accomdate families easily too. The breakfasts were excellent. The house itself is a charming century+ home, so, yes, the doors squeak or bang a bit, and the stairs are steep (accessibility for some might be the only downside, but did not affect us at all) but it is all the part of the charm. I certainly hope to return and would recommend it to anyone visiting the area.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Narragansett
Aqua Blue Hotel
#2 of 2 in South Kingstown
The Anchor Motel
The Anchor Motel
#2 of 8 in Narragansett

Been to Tower House B&B? Share your experiences!