“The Best B & B!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tower House B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Narragansett
Tower House B&B
Ranked #1 of 10 Narragansett B&B and Inns
Bolton, Massachusetts
“The Best B & B!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2014

Tower House B &B was simply awesome and I'd highly recommend it to anyone travelling to the Narragansett area. From the moment we stepped inside to the warmth of a bright fire in the sitting room, and being greeted by the owner, Mary Beth, it felt like home. My sisters and I gave my Mom a "Birthday Adventure" and spent the night (during a snow storm) and it was simply divine. The B & B was very clean, comfortable, and with lovely touches to welcome guests. From chocolates on pillows, water bottles in rooms, wine and cheese by the fire in the evening, to a fantastic 5 star breakfast, everything was perfect. Also, the dinner recommendation from Mary Beth, was spot on and we had a lovely dinner at a local restaurant Turtle Soup. Mary Beth's husband even brushed off my car and had it ready for my Mom upon our departure. Great place, Great people, and I'm grateful to have enjoyed their little spot of heaven for the night. We'll be back! Laura K

Room Tip: For a group of 4, the EARLS was ideal. 2 Queen beds with an adjoining bathroom... fireplace in room...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2014

I am from Charlotte, NC and recently attended my daughter's wedding at the Tower House B&B. Having attended three high-end weddings in the Carolinas that summer, my wife and I were naturally concerned that our daughter's wedding wouldn't be as beautiful or memorable. However, my daughter's husband was from Rhode Island and it was important to she and him that his entire family would be in attendance at their wedding; thus the RI venue. As it turns out, this is the best decision they could have made.

Of the three weddings we attended in the Carolinas, this one was by far the most fun, beautiful and memorable. With this being my daughter's wedding, of course you'd expect me to say this. However, my feelings are based strictly on the Tower House natural charm and beauty, the gracious host in the name of Mary Beth and the awesome food prepared by her husband Chris.

From the time our family arrived, Mary Beth gave us access to the entire B&B and made us feel like family. She had the patience of a saint working with the three perspectives of my wife and two daughters. Mary Beth and Chris....you are absolutely the best and I would highly recommend the Tower House B&B to both our Northern and Southern friends.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Bristol, Rhode Island
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2014

We stayed at the Tower House again this year. My wife and I like to start our family vacation time with just the two of us - the kids join us in Maine later. :) Mary Beth just so wonderful. She is gracious, funny, authentic, helpful and just an all around "good egg." The room we stayed in this year was The Earle - it was very nice - it has a great view of the beautiful gardens below. It was a little big for us since we needed only one bed. Our first year we stayed in the Caldwell Suite, which is wonderful for a couple. We have already booked the Caldwell Suite for 2014. All the rooms are decorated in a beautiful, inviting manner. The breakfast here is the best we have ever had in a B&B. This B&B has gained our loyalty and repeated visits because of its high quality and mostly.......Mary Beth! Thank you!!

Room Tip: If you are lovebirds select the Caldwell Suite.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Cranbury, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 December 2013

What can i say---Mary Beth was awesome. After an incredibly long drive in terrible traffic we were warmly greeted by Mary Beth with a glass of wine. our room was very clean and roomy and the bed was very comfortable. The house is welcoming and the public rooms are comfortable. The breakfast is delicious and incredibly filling. I would recommend Tower House without reservation. it was an easy walk to the beach and restaurants which was great as we did not want to get in a car again. Thanks Mary Beth!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 December 2013

Our stay here was amazing!! Mary Beth was terrific and Chris was hilarious!!! We stayed in the Tower Room, I was with a friend and we wanted separate beds. The room was gorgeous and so cozy. The night we stayed, the area got hit with high winds and rain and we were in the perfect spot - the Tower room is on the top floor and hearing the wind and rain was great. They had happy hour for us in the evening and the most fantastic breakfast in the morning (the french toast is to die for). We walked to a nearby restaurant recommended by Mary Beth and it was excellent. I plan on coming back to the Tower House in the future and would recommend it to everybody.

Room Tip: Tower Room was great - nice size, great bathroom and comfy beds!!
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2013 via mobile

I have never experienced the level of attention, genuine interest/concern and service from a B&B or hotel. Mary Beth is amazing for her energy and enthusiasm. Not only does she make you feel that you are the only guest she's ever head, she provides the most amazing breakfast you've ever had.

We chose Tower House due to its proximity to the Dunes Club, where we went for a wedding receptions. The location is also very attractive for a day in Newport (20-25 minutes away), which we did for a great afternoon (The Breakers, Marble House, The Elms). While we chose Tower House for a specific purpose, I'd definitely go back for Mary Beth.

Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2013

I stayed here for the weekend as part of a the wedding party. The wedding itself was at the B&B and couldn't have been lovelier. The house is full of charm and character; with beautiful gardens and an inviting, comfortable porch. We stayed in the spacious Tower room with 2 bedrooms, a jacuzzi tub, and a far off view of the water. The B&B is the perfect blend of comfort, and understated elegance. The key to this establishment is the warm hospitality of Marybeth, the proprietress. She took care of all of those who were staying there, and put on a lovely, intimate garden wedding. The food throughout the weekend was plentiful during both breakfasts, and during the wedding reception. It's very obvious that Marybeth loves what she does. She is a wonderful hostess from sunrise to sundown. I'm looking forward to going back someday.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are different and unique. I peeked in at all of them. You can't go wrong with...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Narragansett
The Break
#2 of 2 in South Kingstown
Sheppard's Place
Sheppard's Place
#3 of 10 in Narragansett

Been to Tower House B&B? Share your experiences!