Granted. This is not a 5 star hotel. To my knowledge nobody said it was. For the location, price and fact that it is just a room to sleep and take a quick shower until heading to your next adventure, this is a great place to stay. This is the second time we stay here and there have not been any problems for us. Yes the gulls poop on your car (and sometimes your head) but you are staying in the middle of a robust fishing port. Anyone who has gone to a salt water beach has experienced this. Overall I would recommend the lighthouse inn as a great place to stay where you can have money left over to spend on what is really important which is your walk on the beach or trip to block island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located across from the Block Island Ferry, Lighthouse Inn of Galilee is a fun, casual beach hotel situated in the authentic fishing village of Galilee, RI. It is the perfect location to relax and enjoy southern Rhode Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lighthouse Inn of Galilee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lighthouse Inn Of Galilee Hotel Narragansett
- Lighthouse Hotel Narragansett
- Lighthouse Hotel Of Galilee