You better be a good sleeper. Room was clean, food was good, service was fine. Directly across the street from the block island ferry. Nice pool. $50 cheaper than the chain hotels. But hundreds of seagulls screaming all night and seagull poop everywhere. Your car will be covered in poop. I still would stay there again. The grill and bar just opened and the staff was really friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located across from the Block Island Ferry, Lighthouse Inn of Galilee is a fun, casual beach hotel situated in the authentic fishing village of Galilee, RI. It is the perfect location to relax and enjoy southern Rhode Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Lighthouse Inn of Galilee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lighthouse Inn Of Galilee Hotel Narragansett
- Lighthouse Hotel Narragansett
- Lighthouse Hotel Of Galilee