We had to check out early. Could not stay a second night. This hotel was run down and poorly kept. Leaky sink and wet floor, hair in tub drain. The indoor pool was foamy and it was Not a hot tub. We stayed one night to catch the ferry to BI in the morning but could not bear to go back after our day trip. The girl at the front desk was sweet about our early departure and it seemed like this was not the first time she had seen a family leave early.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located across from the Block Island Ferry, Lighthouse Inn of Galilee is a fun, casual beach hotel situated in the authentic fishing village of Galilee, RI. It is the perfect location to relax and enjoy southern Rhode Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Lighthouse Inn of Galilee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lighthouse Inn Of Galilee Hotel Narragansett
- Lighthouse Hotel Narragansett
- Lighthouse Hotel Of Galilee