The location is great, you have the ferry to Block Island across the street. There are shops, restaurants, and the beach is within walking distance. Room was clean, when we got ants, they immediately changed our room and assisted us with moving to the other room. It was nice to have the indoor pool especially when it was pouring outside. We listened to a live band which was actually pretty good. All-in-All we had a nice 3 day stay. Could do without the sea gull poop, but, understand that they are environmentally protected.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located across from the Block Island Ferry, Lighthouse Inn of Galilee is a fun, casual beach hotel situated in the authentic fishing village of Galilee, RI. It is the perfect location to relax and enjoy southern Rhode Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Lighthouse Inn of Galilee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lighthouse Inn Of Galilee Hotel Narragansett
- Lighthouse Hotel Narragansett
- Lighthouse Hotel Of Galilee