“Amazing, excellent, relaxing location”
Review of Blueberry Cove Inn

Blueberry Cove Inn
Ranked #6 of 10 Narragansett B&B and Inns
Reviewed 12 June 2013

While staying at Blueberry Cove I was very impressed with the level of friendliness and service provided to me by the innkeeper, Seely. She was very kind in answering questions, recommending places to eat, and hosting us. The Inn is a very cozy place, almost like being at home. Views from our room were equally as peaceful, and with it being a short walk to the beach it was a perfect place to stay while in Narragansett. In addition to her kindness she went out of her way to ensure our stay was comfortable. The room we stayed in was very comfy for sleeping, and you can smell the ocean air if you open the windows. I would stay here again in a heartbeat!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Ruthe L

Reviewed 10 April 2013

This is a classic gem of a bed and breakfast. You really can't ask for more! Seely, one of the owners, was extremely friendly and pleasant, and she attended to all our needs. We stayed in the Lighthouse Whirlpool Room, which is simply awesome. The whirlpool tub was one of the highlights of my vacation. The house is comfortable and clean and it's very close to the beach.

Breakfast was amazing, too! They had fresh juice, lots of tea options, and so much delicious home-cooked food that I wish I had more than one stomach.

Room Tip: I love the Lighthouse Whirlpool Room!
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DXLi
Reviewed 19 November 2012

My finace` and I came to Blueberry Cove to elope! Seely was a great help! She went to the beach with us to marry us. She made a wonderful little wedding cake and incorperated our requests. We also hired a photographer and a car with a driver for our special day. Seely took the time to work with everyone to ensure things went as planned. We had a beautiful ceremony cliff side across from the Point Judith Light House. With a champagne toast and Seely even helped with the pictures! She brought a towel for us to sit on and assisted the photographer. The breakfasts were amazing! I was so glad we stayed 2 nights so we could eat breakfast twice! The first day was waffles which were outstanding, the second orange french toast made with crissants! Both days endless coffee, and juice, and yummy yogurt with apples and granola! Thank you Seely we could not be happier with our wedding weekend! I recommend the elopement package at Blueberry cove Inn. It is really affordable compared to anything else I could find. The room was very quiet, clean and relaxing! The bed was very comfortable. They have wi fi and a computer you can use as well as a tv in the room we stayed in. Thank you again! We can't wait to visit again. Hopefully when it is warmer weather!
Sheila and Mark Ceneviva <3

Room Tip: The jacuzzi suite has the thermostat for the whole first floor, a flat screen tv, large jaccuzzi tub...
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Sheila C
Reviewed 1 November 2012

My daughter and I stayed in the Meadow room at Blueberry Cove Inn last weekend, one week before Sandy hit. Seeing pictures on the weather channel was such a shock! We hope that everyone is okay and that the village is back to normal soon! Our hostess was wonderful, giving us lots of background and information, and our accommodations were so comfortable. We were visiting URI; it was easy to find and an easy commute, but being within walking distance of Narrangansett Beach was the best part. Our room was perfect for the two of us and breakfast was excellent. The blueberry pancakes were the BEST I have ever tasted! I would love to come back during warmer weather! Thank you for a memorable weekend!

Room Tip: You are staying in a historic home, so use your imagination! :) All of the rooms are very charming!
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank snorklemom
Reviewed 26 October 2012

Outside unkept lots of unfinished work and junk, breakfast was ok the eggs on the second day were microwaved I think! vary hard and dry and we ordered them oe,this food wasn't what I would expect and not a lot of effort put into it. We were here for two nights and no one cleaned our room and on our checkout day we had to ask for toilet paper, went out for a walk before checkout got back at ten after eleven and the man was rude to us we just had to grab our bags and use restroom we were out by 11:15 and he was rude and said it was way past checkout time he was a rude man, and he looked unkept himself a lot like his business so if your looking for dusty rooms ok food and not real good service than stay here I have allegories to dust and our room was clean on the surface but filled with dust all over .

Room Tip: Pick another place
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Kdscranton
Reviewed 22 October 2012

This bed and breakfast is great! This was the first B and B I'd ever stayed at and my girlfriend and I had a wonderful time. Sealy was a great hostess and was very tentative to anything we needed. The breakfasts were very good and the fresh fruit and yogurt was delicious. The inn is located within walking distance to a few restaurants and the beach and is a quick 5 minute drive to gas stations, supermarkets, etc. We will definitely be staying here again the next time we visit Narragansett!

• Stayed: October 2012
2  Thank BenSGabriel
Reviewed 25 September 2012

4 adults stayed in the hideaway suite in September 2012. It was the perfect relaxed beach house offering great space and Seely could not have done enough for us. If you encounter any problems, just let her know as she is really helpful and quick to respond. Thank you Seely for going the extra mile and adding to the happiness of our holiday.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank NGGermany
Also consider these accommodations in or near Narragansett
Aqua Blue Hotel
3 mi away
Scarborough Beach Motel
Scarborough Beach Motel
#6 of 8 in Narragansett

Been to Blueberry Cove Inn? Share your experiences!