“Another pleasant visit at the beach”
Review of Blueberry Cove Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Narragansett
Blueberry Cove Inn
Ranked #6 of 10 Narragansett B&B and Inns
Lutherville MD
“Another pleasant visit at the beach”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I had a nice four day visit to Narragansett and stayed at the Blueberry Cove Inn again. I stayed in the Rose Garden on the second floor with an en suite bath. The room is sweet and has the most comfortable bed. Breakfasts were delicious as always. They served blueberry pancakes, eggs florentine, and fantastic stuffed french toast. I love the location of this Inn and the owner is entertaining, helpful and delightful. I will be back!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
InnkeeperSeely, Owner at Blueberry Cove Inn, responded to this review, 17 October 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review us. It is always a pleasure to see you walk through the front door.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 30 September 2013

We recently stayed here for a short elopment weekend and booked their elopment package which included a night's stay in the whirlpool suite, flowers done beautifully for the ceremony, a small homemade wedding cake for 2 (SUPER DELICIOUS) and if you prefer, the innowner can peform your ceremony anywhere you would like in Narragansett. We chose some cliffs overlooking the lighthouse and the setting was just beautiful. The location of the inn itself is very close to restuarants, town hall and is a short walk to the water. We love to walk places so we took the opportunity to walk each day to grab lunch or dinner. And the breakfast was yummy too. They are very good cooks which is very important in a B&B. This inn is recommended if you have a stopover in Narragansett!

Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Lam3183
InnkeeperSeely, Owner at Blueberry Cove Inn, responded to this review, 1 October 2013
I'm so glad you were pleased with the Inn and the wedding. You were fun couple to have around. Best wishes for your future happiness.
Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed 15 September 2013

My husband and I got married in Narragansett this summer and stayed at The Blueberry Cove for about 5 days. Seely and Dave were truly amazing hosts. We had every room booked with family and friends and they remained attentive to each and every one of our needs.

The breakfast is always an exciting part of our trips here and Seely made up an amazing wedding breakfast on our big day.

We also had a wonderful rehearsal dinner here the night before. Seely was so helpful in setting it up. She knew all of the local vendors and so it was not a lot of work for us. We played bocci ball in the yard and walked around in the grass without shoes. It was classic and quaint with the blueberry bushes and big old trees surrounding us. Seely was ever attentive and went the extra mile to make sure everything ran smoothly.

Seely was also our JOP at our wedding! It was wonderful to have her smiling face presiding over the ceremony.

We have stayed here for many weekend or summer getaways as well, we are always impressed with their hospitality and flexibility. I highly recommend ordering a chocolate cake in the "sweetie package!"

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank megant620
Thank you for inviting me to participate in your special day. You two are welcome back any time.
Reviewed 12 June 2013

While staying at Blueberry Cove I was very impressed with the level of friendliness and service provided to me by the innkeeper, Seely. She was very kind in answering questions, recommending places to eat, and hosting us. The Inn is a very cozy place, almost like being at home. Views from our room were equally as peaceful, and with it being a short walk to the beach it was a perfect place to stay while in Narragansett. In addition to her kindness she went out of her way to ensure our stay was comfortable. The room we stayed in was very comfy for sleeping, and you can smell the ocean air if you open the windows. I would stay here again in a heartbeat!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank Ruthe L
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 10 April 2013

This is a classic gem of a bed and breakfast. You really can't ask for more! Seely, one of the owners, was extremely friendly and pleasant, and she attended to all our needs. We stayed in the Lighthouse Whirlpool Room, which is simply awesome. The whirlpool tub was one of the highlights of my vacation. The house is comfortable and clean and it's very close to the beach.

Breakfast was amazing, too! They had fresh juice, lots of tea options, and so much delicious home-cooked food that I wish I had more than one stomach.

Room Tip: I love the Lighthouse Whirlpool Room!
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank DXLi
Hamden, Connecticut, United States
Reviewed 19 November 2012

My finace` and I came to Blueberry Cove to elope! Seely was a great help! She went to the beach with us to marry us. She made a wonderful little wedding cake and incorperated our requests. We also hired a photographer and a car with a driver for our special day. Seely took the time to work with everyone to ensure things went as planned. We had a beautiful ceremony cliff side across from the Point Judith Light House. With a champagne toast and Seely even helped with the pictures! She brought a towel for us to sit on and assisted the photographer. The breakfasts were amazing! I was so glad we stayed 2 nights so we could eat breakfast twice! The first day was waffles which were outstanding, the second orange french toast made with crissants! Both days endless coffee, and juice, and yummy yogurt with apples and granola! Thank you Seely we could not be happier with our wedding weekend! I recommend the elopement package at Blueberry cove Inn. It is really affordable compared to anything else I could find. The room was very quiet, clean and relaxing! The bed was very comfortable. They have wi fi and a computer you can use as well as a tv in the room we stayed in. Thank you again! We can't wait to visit again. Hopefully when it is warmer weather!
Sheila and Mark Ceneviva <3

Room Tip: The jacuzzi suite has the thermostat for the whole first floor, a flat screen tv, large jaccuzzi tub...
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Sheila C
Atlanta
Reviewed 1 November 2012

My daughter and I stayed in the Meadow room at Blueberry Cove Inn last weekend, one week before Sandy hit. Seeing pictures on the weather channel was such a shock! We hope that everyone is okay and that the village is back to normal soon! Our hostess was wonderful, giving us lots of background and information, and our accommodations were so comfortable. We were visiting URI; it was easy to find and an easy commute, but being within walking distance of Narrangansett Beach was the best part. Our room was perfect for the two of us and breakfast was excellent. The blueberry pancakes were the BEST I have ever tasted! I would love to come back during warmer weather! Thank you for a memorable weekend!

Room Tip: You are staying in a historic home, so use your imagination! :) All of the rooms are very charming!
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank snorklemom
Also consider these accommodations in or near Narragansett
Aqua Blue Hotel
#2 of 2 in South Kingstown
Sheppard's Place
Sheppard's Place
#3 of 10 in Narragansett

Been to Blueberry Cove Inn? Share your experiences!