“This is our second time staying at the Inn-I would return again.”
Review of Blueberry Cove Inn

Blueberry Cove Inn
Ranked #6 of 10 Narragansett B&B and Inns
Reviewed 15 August 2014

This is our second time staying at the Inn-I would return again.
Clean, hospitable and friendly- we stayed 5 days and enjoyed ourselves.
Seely and David were great hosts and breakfast was excellent. Each day there was a personal touch at breakfast with an assortment of "signature" blueberry dishes -muffins or pancakes etc.
Close to the beach and on a very quite street. We have tried other B&B's in the area- but I am now a converted "frequent" visitor to this B&B.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank M M

Reviewed 13 August 2014

The Elopement package that we chose for our wedding far surpassed our expectations. The Inn was as cozy as it looked on the website but the inn keeper Seely is what makes this B&B so special. She connects with people and you feel welcome as soon as you walk through the front door. Seely made us feel special and our wedding will forever be as memorable as it was because of her efforts.

• Stayed: August 2014
4  Thank carrie556
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I was panicked about completely forgetting to send a wedding gift to my dear friends staying at the Blueberry Cove B&B. I contacted the Inn and left a message since the staff was involved in morning breakfast activities as discussed in their voice message. I was stunned by a prompt return phone call from Seely. I was truly staggered by the customer service provided by Seely who proceeded to give suggestions about classy personalized long-distance gifts. She suggested a surprise dinner gift at the restaurant that my friends chose to celebrate their wedding. We came up with the plan that she would contact me once they made a restaurant selection and that we could take care of the credit card at that time. I was distracted by work activities and realized I never heard back --- however, my friends had connected to thank me for their dinner treat. Seely demonstrated extraordinary customer service beyond any of my expectations. She followed through and we completed the business end of her payment the following day. I would personally visit this Inn in a flash due to my experience with the personalized attention and exceptional customer service.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Peanuts992014
InnkeeperSeely, Owner at Blueberry Cove Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2014

Thank you for writing a note! Sometimes it is very easy to provide that special service, sometimes not so much. In either case I enjoy seeing the happiness produced by the effort.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

We had the first floor suite which was spacious - two full rooms plus a large jacuzzi tub for two. While quaint, the furnishings are a bit worn and dated. We were with three other couples so we had a great time - however the late check-in (4 PM) was off-putting and the breakfast was not appealing and no non-carb choices were offered. The blueberry chocolate chip cheesecake however that was included in our package was great.

Room Tip: Make sure you choose a room with an inside bathroom - not in the hall. The whirlpool suites are the...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank dsd210

I appreciate that the reviewer took the time to post comments and photos. We will take her thoughts under consideration when we plan our off season renovations. I am very sad to hear that she didn't like breakfast or that she wanted a low carb option. If she had mentioned it I would have tried to provide something more to her liking. Although I usually have one main course for all 16-18 guests I am always happy to work with guests on special diet requirements - especially if they let me know when asked about food issues at check-in.

Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

The Inn was a delight, Victorian bedroom, comfy and private, yummy blueberry pancakes , charming neighborhood for evening strolls, coolish nights, and 3 blocks to Ocean. A great value. The great thing about a B &B, you can choose to engage the other guests and Innkeeper or not, very user friendly, very cozy, very New England. Suggest it for "Leaf peeping" this Fall!

• Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank Swinsonkaren

The writer is so right about the location: even if you don't stay with us the Pier neighborhood is a delight. It sounds like we hit the right balance for this guest which means we are doing something right. Book early, book often, we would love to have you visit.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

This was our first time staying at a B&B, and it was fantastic. From the moment we arrived, to even after we left Seely, the proprietor made us feel at home. We stayed in the Meadow Room, on the 2nd floor, the room was a very nice size, with a small couch and a king size bed. The bed was very comfortable, and the linens were soft. The room had an air conditioner and ceiling fan which kept the room cool all day, a flat screen TV, and a DVD/VCR combo.

The Inn itself is very cute, fits right in with the town of Narragansett. The front porch is inviting, and was a great place to enjoy a cool drink before walking into town for the evening.

Breakfast was wonderful! Seely is a great cook, and made us 3 wonderful breakfasts. My favorite was the Coconut French toast. It was out of this world! I would recommend this B&B to all of my family and friends. If we venture back to Narragansett, I know where we'll be staying.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mark G
InnkeeperSeely, Owner at Blueberry Cove Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

I love getting new guests hooked on the concept of B&Bs as a better way to stay. Sure hotels and motels are fine sometimes but they will never be as unique as a B&B. Enjoy your travels and come back to visit someday!

Reviewed 4 July 2014

We didn't stay at Blueberry Cove but were there most evenings and mornings with a wedding party. Seely was kind enough to offer us refreshments and delicious muffins in the mornings while they got ready. Most importantly - after everyone had left we waited on Seely's wonderful porch for our taxi to arrive to take us to the station. The taxi failed to turn up on time and we were due to miss our train - Seely very kindly offered to drive us all the way to the train station even though she was busy getting the place ready for the next guests. Thank you so much! We offered to pay Seely for the trip but she refused, instead saying we could give to a charity instead which we have done. Thanks again Seely!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank mbiggy
InnkeeperSeely, Owner at Blueberry Cove Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2014

It was sweet of you to write a review but compliments make me blush! Offering refreshments was easy when the whole group was such fun to have in the house. That trip to the train was supposed to be our little secret though.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Narragansett
The Break
#2 of 8 in Narragansett
Sheppard's Place
Sheppard's Place
#3 of 10 in Narragansett

Been to Blueberry Cove Inn? Share your experiences!