“Consistently good”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 January 2014

My husband and I do not plan ahead ,so we go to Plum Point Bistro only when we can get there early,5:30 or so. The place is always full when we go ,regardless of season ,so reservations should be made if dining after 6. I particularly like to eat on the deck in the summer and frequently make a meal of appetizers shared with my husband. Our most recent visit in November brought us inside with seasonably appropriate specials that were very good. I liked the atmosphere in the dining room as well, it was warm, welcoming and a nice crowd.

Reviewed 30 November 2013

We've been here three times and have never been disappointed. The food is excellent. The service is usually very friendly. The bar area is always hopping with a middle-aged crowd. The restaurant decor is casual and warm, with a fairly open seating plan that I would describe as comfortable rather than elegant.
Although this restaurant is close the the Jamestown bridge, there is absolutely no view at all, so go for the food, not the location.
Con: My husband pointed out that every other seat at the bar can't see the TV because of light fixtures in the way.
Overall: Great local place to grab a bite to eat, if you're willing to pay a little extra.

Reviewed 23 November 2013

Good creative menu at pretty reasonable prices. When the weather permits great outdoor seating with a very busy bar scene. The indoor dining room has character and the inside bar is busy as well. Good service and professional staff. I would consider this place a gem.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Love, love, love this place. We've been over a dozen times and always had a great meal. Atmosphere is best described as "local upscale" or "casual elegant". The service is generally good although on a busy Saturday it can feel a little harried.

Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

One of the best restaurants in Rhode Island.From the seafood to the stakes to the wine list to desert nothing but the best around.and also priced very reasonable!!!!!