“The Little Porky”
Review of Filippou's Pizza

Filippou's Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 4 October 2012

I just discovered this pizza even though I've been a patron of Filippou's for years.
The ingredients include pulled pork,homemade barbecue sauce,cheese and onion.
My nephew had bacon added to his and it was wonderful.
Can't wait to go back and have it again.

Reviewed 18 September 2012

I lived in this neighborhood for most of my life, the same one Filippou's is located in. I could never understand how this pizza joint lasted so long. When the pizza is properly prepared it can be very good, but more often then not it is soggy and sloppy.

The inconsistency in the food makes this place a gamble.

1  Thank Timothy G
Reviewed 1 March 2012

We've been eating here every other week for a few years. The food was always good but since the son has taken over,things have stepped up a notch.
The pizza is fantastic.The dough is truly made with love.
The grinders are loaded with good stuff.
They have beer on tap and some good strong wine.My favorite side dish is the recently added cole slaw. Yummy!!!Goes great with the fish and chips.
We love the family atmosphere and the welcoming feel to the place.

Reviewed 21 February 2012

I'm a pizza lover to my core. I eat it everywhere I go, all over the country. My husband said I had to try this pizza -- he grew up in North Kingstown, RI. It was love at first bite! I love this pizza evern more than the pizza I have eaten in Chicago or New York City! We visit a couple of times a year and I try to eat this pizza every single day. I never get bored of the awesome sweet and savory sauce beneath an abundance of hot and gooey cheeses. Filippou's Pizza is family owned and beloved by the community for good reason. One added treat is they have baklava as a desert. It sooooo yummy! Man... I may have to talk hubby into a trip home to RI just to eat some pizza...my mouth is watering at the thought!

1  Thank Kerry N