“Friendly and great tuna sandwich”
Review of Snoopy's Diner

Snoopy's Diner
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

Stopped by to grab a sandwich and it was a not-in-Rhode Island experience. The staff actually greeted me with real chat. Excellent tuna sandwich. Seem to do a brisk takeout business. Next time I'll stop to get food for the beach this summer.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

My husband and his father started the tradition of going to breakfast thanksgiving morning after his parents split and the tradition still continues almost thirty years later, and it takes place at Snoopy's! They are always open, the service is fast and friendly and the food is quite good for a little diner on the hill! It's always a process to decide what to get because it's all so good, and very fairly priced!

Reviewed 30 July 2013

Being a Diner doesn't mean you can stop cleaning. I gave it 1 star because the waitress was nothing but sweet. The food on the other hand is Slow, overpriced and NOT edible. Home fries were like mush. The omelet overcooked. Brown skin on the outside. The ham was not cleaned for the omelet. .... The list goes on. Bacon undercooked even though ordered crispy..... Do not waste your $$$ on this landmark. $23.00 for 2. I don't mind if I receive a quality meal.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

Really good diner food in a real diner! Good service, good menu and decor that's a feast for the eyes. Local gem.

Reviewed 16 November 2012

We got here on a Sunday about 11:30 am and there were only two other parties seated. It took the waitress about 10 minutes to even come over to greet us. After taking our order, we waited 30 minutes before inquiring about the status of our order. After checking with the cook, she told us the food had not even been started yet. We paid for the coffee and left. I would not recommend this place unless you have a day to waste. Luckily, Allie's Donuts was still open so we were able to get donuts, if nothing else.