“Decent Fare.....Small portions on take out”
Review of Pagoda Inn

Pagoda Inn
Cuisines: Chinese
North Kingstown, Rhode Island, United States
“Decent Fare.....Small portions on take out”
Reviewed 22 April 2012

Pagoda Inn is a little bit of a cut above some of the other smaller, more fast food oriented Chinese places in North Kingstown. Its been around for many years and I have eaten there both inside and take out. The food is a little more expensive than the smaller Chinese joints, and worth the couple of extra bucks in most cases. When I have eaten in there I have always found the service friendly and attentive. My only complaint with this restaurant is an odd one for Chinese food. I don't feel they give you enough when you get take out, which is what I usually get. One thing about Chinese places I have found to be almost universal is that I get enough food for my money in take out. One combo meal perhaps with one appetizer usually is enough for two meals for me easily. Pagoda gives you enough for one meal, with perhaps a tiny bit leftover at best. Its happened the last couple of times I have ordered there and feel ripped off because of it, especially considering they are a little more expensive than others around. As far as eating in I feel I get enough, but in take out I have gotten both combo plates and specials of the house only to see a very small amount of food in comparison to other places locally. For this reason I cannot recommend Pagoda for take out, unless you are just crazy about their fare. Which in all honestly is not worth it for me....

• Visited November 2011

“Love”
Reviewed 1 February 2012

Amazing staff, amazing food and good prices. Excellent chinese food, best in North Kingstown and probably RI.

1 Thank Snoborgrl3
North Kingstown, RI
“An oasis from the stress of life”
Reviewed 6 May 2006

This is my favorite place to go when the stresses of life start to bow my head. The owners are warm and friendly and always greet us with a huge smile. The food is delicious and the scorpion bowl is tasty and refreshing. The place is clean and quiet. The wait staff is polite, quick, and accomodating. What more could one ask for?

3 Thank wolff162