“Love this place”

Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Love this place”
Reviewed 2 September 2013 via mobile

We go here every year for ice cream and its always as good as I remember it! We are only in the area once every year and this place has awesome ice cream to choose from. If you like homemade ice cream I would stop here as many of the flavors are out of this world!

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Cck02

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great ice cream and fast service”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

We stopped here for ice cream after a bad experience at Duffy's Tavern down the street. We were worried about the line, but the girls working inside moved the line along fast. They have a great selection of flavors. I got a small cup with a scoop of peach and a scoop of butter crunch. It was really good, and one of the best peach ice creams I have ever had. There isn't much rood to sit outside, but you will be too distracted by your ice cream to care.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank TravelingPalina
North Kingstown, Rhode Island
“Don't miss it!”
Reviewed 20 May 2013

We were looking for a good rum raisin ice cream and found it! Friendly little place with outdoor seating. Staff encouraged sampling! I had the smallest size scoop in a cup and next time will share--very generous portion! Yum!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank huntermvs
North Kingstown, Rhode Island, United States
“Good Ice Cream, But Crowded, Lousy Location”
Reviewed 19 May 2013

Inside Scoop is one of the millions of ice cream joints nationwide that tout their ice cream as home made, so I don't put a whole lot of stock in that. But I will say that the few times I have stopped there I have enjoyed their ice cream very much. Their soft and hard serve cones, as well as the sundaes. It's a little expensive, but all ice cream places in summer here in RI will soak you so I don't take much off for that either. My only real problem with this place is that it gets immensely crowded in summer and the location right on a busy intersection in Wickford sucks. You end up parking along the side of a busy road and eating outside will see you putting up with a lot of noise and dirt. The only thing keeping this place from being 5 stars in my opinion is the location. They should really move someday. Other than that, its probably the best ice cream joint in town...

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank John M
Rhode Island
“THE Place for Ice Cream”
Reviewed 26 March 2013

The ice cream is made there and is fresh, rich tasting and delicious. They will have seasonal flavors when local fruits are available. The portions are large and the staff is real nice. Place is always clean inside. My favorites are the black raspberry and black cherry vanilla. Many flavors to choose from. Picnic tables outside that you can eat at.

• Visited March 2013