“Needs Updating”

Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Smithfield
Island Park, New York
“Needs Updating”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

My son was playing soccer at Bryant University in early May so we needed a place to stay that was close to the University. All Seasons Inn & Suites was the only place that had availability. I know why. The room and the hotel needs a lot of updating!! The room was dingy and old. I guess because it is near area colleges it gets a lot of hard use. The soap they give to use was so small my son thought it was a breath mint. We found a Target and bought soap and shampoo. I thought it was overpriced for the condition of the hotel and that they didn't even provide a decent size bar of soap or shampoo. On the brighter side, the staff is very friendly and helpful. I am not sure if this is a family business but everyone was very nice. I feel bad warning other travelers about the All Seasons Inn & Suites poor condition because the staff was so nice. I had read the reviews and thought I would give it a try because it was close to Bryant University and the reviews were both positive and negative. Our room condition was so poor that we didn't even go to the free breakfast and were very happy we went to the area diner. I couldn't wait to check out. I rely on tripadvisor reviews when traveling to new areas especially because I am usually traveling alone with my 2 son's. I hope the owners do the upgrades and post a larger sign on the main road so it is easier to find the Inn especially at night. I would like to see All Seasons Inn do well because the people are so nice but as it is now I would never go back or recommend staying here.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Rosemary Z

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Lanzarote, Spain
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 days during our recent business trip from Scotland. Large clean rooms and excellent WIFI. The girl at reception(not sure of here name but she originally came from Maine) was extremely friendly and helpful with local attractions. Breakfast was good and had pleny variety. My only complaint but not really a complaint was that it is situated in the middle of nowhere. All in all a very pleasant stay

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank smiler67
SmithFieldInn, General Manager at All Seasons Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 6 July 2014
Dear Guest,
We are thankful for your kind review. We are glad that you have enjoyed our facility and amenities. Our staff will appreciate your feed back. We will be glad to welcome you back if you are in the area in future.
We are nestled in 16 acres of trees. It pleases some as it creates natural buffer to highways and it creates different from urban environment. I am sorry that you did not like that.
Thanks once again for taking time to express your opinion.
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

Rooms were very dated and it smelled. It was in no way worth the price. Air cycled on and off all night. And Marsh mellow sized pillows were ridiculous! Free breakfast was the only redeeming point. My advice, stay elsewhere.

Green Features: Remodeling would increase that. Rooms need to be aired out!
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking time to express your view.
Yes we are the most experienced hotel in Smithfield, Rhode Island.
Nothing stays new forever and it requires upgrade. We are in process of painting exterior and upgrading the parking area. We have LED lights in most areas which is reducing carbon footprint. We have energy efficient heat pumps which senses the temperature and turn on and off as needed automatically. Unfortunately it does create disruption to occasional travelers, we are very sorry for that.
Thank you for finding marsh mellow in breakfast bigger than pillows. We do appreciate your kindness in expressing your pleasure with our hot breakfast.

Travellers are raving about these Smithfield hotels

Smithfield, Rhode Island
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

For the price and convenience, this is as an excellent place to stay. The rooms were very clean and spacious. Easy access desk for a laptop. The TV is centrally located so you can see it from everywhere in the room. Stayed here for more than a month. Excellent place & service. Quiet surroundings. Staff is very friendly & helpful. I was totally pleased with their service.

Room Tip: Very friendly front desk staff and very good discounts.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Smithfield, Rhode Island
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014

The rooms are clean, quite and comfortable to stay in. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The breakfast is great and has good options. I like the room and would suggest this to friends coming to Smithfield on work or pleasure.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Milford, Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 December 2013

Stayed here with my family. Excellent place & service. Quiet surroundings. Staff is very friendly & helpful. Rooms are cozy, comfortable and homely. I plan to stay here again next time I visit Smithfield, RI.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Soumen K
New York City, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 December 2013

I usually travel for my work in this area quite often. Honestly I have stayed in many hotels but this is the one I usually stay nowadays since past couple of months. Great price with nice and spacious rooms. Staff is very friendly and supportive. Decent gym for workout and nice parking space. Lastly great free breakfast in the morning.....

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Jay M
SmithFieldInn, General Manager at All Seasons Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 17 December 2013
Dear Guest,
We are very glad to receive positive feed back from your last stay. We are very happy that our staff and amenities met your expectation. Thank you for staying with us. We do appreciate your effort to acknowledge your views.
Please feel free to contact us for your future needs. Thanks once again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Smithfield
Downtown Providence
Hampton Inn & Suites Providence Downtown

Been to All Seasons Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!