Hampton Inn South Kingstown - Newport Area
US$88
US$86
The Break(Narragansett)(Great Value!)
US$285
Phil and Anns Sunset Motel(Charlestown)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$90
US$605
US$272
  • Pool
All reviewsmovie theateruniversity of rhode islandhotel is locatedcomplimentary breakfastclean roomsexcellent hotelwalking distancenice breakfastgreat place to staypool and hot tubshopping areawould definitely stay here againbeach towelsfitness centerfitness roomconvenient locationexcellent stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 January 2014

excellent hotel, great facilities breafast and overall convience. Will stay here again for future business trips to the area lots of fine restaurants in the area and close to newport This survey is starting to annoy me though 200 characters give it a rest.

Reviewed 23 January 2014

Best hotel value I have had in a long time. The accommodations were just great. There is nothing to complain about at all. The hotel staff could not have been nicer or more attentive. They were eager to answer any questions that I had. I would certainly stay here again if I have the opportunity.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

All aspects of my stay in this hotel were very positive. The check-in and check-out were both efficient and done with a smile. The room was spacious, clean and attractive. It was good to have a variety of options for breakfast food. Several of us stayed here as part of a two-day meeting. I think that we were all pleased with the staff and the facilities.

Reviewed 4 January 2014

We began coming to Hampton Inns 20years ago when we stayed at the Florence SC Hampton..They are always very good. what more can I say ? what more can I say? what more can I say? what more can I say? what more can I say? what more can I say? what more can I say?.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 January 2014

Hampton Inn in Newport Area is excellent. Staff were courteous, rooms fresh and clean. Bathrooms complete with soaps, towels, etc. Breakfast well prepared with numerous choices. I highly recommend the Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family