“Very Expensive - Never used to be that way, Very disappointed.”
Review of Gray's Ice Cream

Gray's Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Tiverton
Cuisines: American
Manama
“Very Expensive - Never used to be that way, Very disappointed.”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I hadn't been to Greys Ice Cream in Tiverton for a couple of years and I made the trip to take my Mum. The smallest size ice cream is over $4.00's each and although it's quite a good quantity, it was way too much for each of us. We ended up throwing half away. I asked if they could do a half size and the girls said yes - but it will still cost you the same. I must admit to being shocked. They do make fantastic ice cream, but after this experience, I will not be making the trip again. I have found a local ice cream shop in Portsmouth RI which is much cheaper, quality is great and the overall experience much better. It's a big shame Greys have gone this way. If you do go, take an extra tub or two so you can share after you buy.

• Visited June 2014

FlyHorizon
“Worth the trip”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

My annual Tiverton visit for lunch with out of state friends now includes a visit to Gray's Ice Cream. I'm a big ice cream fan usually having Cookies and Cream. This was the best Cookie and Cream I ever had. My two friends felt the same about the flavors they had. We passed up a dessert at a beautiful waterfront restaurant for the trip to Gray's. It was so worth it!

• Visited June 2014
Portsmouth, Rhode Island
“Ice cream disappointment.”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Have been coming to this well known ice cream stand for years, but very disappointed on this recent trip. Ordered cone of well known chocolate chip & honestly not impressed. Flavor was bland. For the cost of a small cone, I could have purchased a quart of the store brand with more flavor. Not quite sure what was going on - not busy & help not rushed. Going to think twice about returning.

Visited May 2014
“Mmmmmm....good”
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

I go to gray's for ice cream at least weekly even in the winter. My two favorites are coffee yogurt and ginger ice cream.. Very rustic setting, lots of shops and areas for biking and hiking. The service is always pleasant. It feels good to be able to support a small business, truly American made in the USA!

• Visited April 2014
Tiverton, Rhode Island, United States
“Homemade local ice cream”
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

Ice cream is great. Only complaint in no place for outdoor seating. 2 small benches off to side. Lots of people eating against their car or in car but for those with small kids that's tough. Overall great ice cream though. We've been several times and will still plan to return.

• Visited July 2013