“Some of the best pizza in Tiverton”
Review of Sabitado Pizzaria

Sabitado Pizzaria
Ranked #23 of 37 Restaurants in Tiverton
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 23 August 2013

I find the pizza here to be in the top 2 in all of tiverton, right behind famous pizza. the owner is very friendly, and the pizza is just amazing. we order here once a week for work and I always look forward to eating the food from here!

2  Thank Mary Jane L
There are newer reviews for Sabitado Pizzaria

Reviewed 3 February 2013

I usually order from these guys once a week in the summer as we usually have extra company over. Their pizza's are ok, seafood is pretty good and many of their grinders are fantastic, I usually get the loaded steak. But will get the tuna or seafood depending on what kind of mood i am in as they are not heavy on the mayo for me is a huge plus. They usually have some kind of special running which helps with the pocketbook. All in all it's pretty good.

1  Thank Xu G
Reviewed 7 September 2012

The steak grinders are great! Service quick & always ready when you call ahead. Prices reasonable. Always a good choice for a snack or meal.

Reviewed 17 April 2012

The pizza is not that great, my kids wont eat. My girls know what they are taking about when it comes to pizza and when I say lets order they say lets not! I really enjoy their salads and a select few grinders are good. I hear the fish and chips are great but i havent tried them yet. The people that work there are really nice and we never wait to long for delivery! Just need to fix those pizza guys!

Reviewed 31 October 2011

best fish and chips and it is an Italian place in a coastal New England town that really knows fish and chips!