“Tasty Greek food”
Review of Estia Restaurant & Bar - CLOSED

Estia Restaurant & Bar
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Greek, Seafood
Description: Great food and great company have been long standing traditions in the Greek lifestyle. The name Estia defines the place where these traditions can be shared. We would like to carry on these same traditions with you as you enjoy the flavors of our culture here at Estia. Kali Oreksi!
new england
“Tasty Greek food”
Reviewed 19 February 2014

This restaurant is very pleasant inside and they offer a good variety of Greek food. I always order their Greek lamb souvlaki with a Greek salad and I am never disappointed. They offer some of the best french fries around.Their prices are very reasonable and they have a bar. I would definitely recommend this restaurant

Visited August 2013

Connecticut
“Greek food in cozy, family restaurant”
Reviewed 29 November 2013

Our friends recently moved to Wakefield and brought us to Estia where mom does the cooking and daughter serves the meals. The food is good Greek comfort food in pleasant setting and reasonably priced.We ordered a variety of meals from lamb and cod to mousaka and a variety of appetizers and were not disapppointed. The wine was also a nice complement to the meals.

• Visited November 2013
“Get your Greek on!!!”
Reviewed 20 November 2013

I have been visiting this restaurant for 8+ years. (don't know why I never thought to write a review) ...

I can't say enough good things about this place. The food is always fresh and they make you feel like family while you are there. Estia is decorated cute and always very comfortable to eat at. You also can get to-go if you choose. They have authentic Greek dishes along with lots of other choices. You can't not go wrong supporting this local family owned restaurant.

• Visited November 2013
East Greenwich, Rhode Island
“A very good local Greek restaurant!”
Reviewed 9 August 2013

Our family enjoyed the charming atmosphere, friendly and helpful servers and very good authentic Greek food. The horiatiki salad was exactly as I remember it tasting in Mykonos and my family loved the meatballs and souvlaki. We will definitely be back!

• Visited August 2013
NYC
“Rhode Island Greek is different than New York Greek”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

I love Greek food and was really in the mood for an excellent Greek salad and some Calamari. For $20, I thought I was going to get what I'm used to having near home: grilled calamari and a salad of good cheese, olives, hot peppers, onions, lettuce, etc, dressed with a classic lemon & olive oil. What I got was a diner salad of iceberg lettuce with dry feta, a few veggies, and my choice of **Balsamic Vinaigrette**, or a creamy dressing? Estia also runs an Italian menu for which Balsamic makes more sense, but never for Greek Salad. With the salad, I had a choice of Fried calamari or the Estia Calamari which sounded so good on the menu, but it was nothing more than a small portion of calamari in a marinara - the Italian restaurant intrudes again. The grape leaves were okay, but I've had so much better. Maybe the other stuff on the menu is better, but if the basic items are not right, then I'm unwilling to spend $20 on a lamb dish. We will not return, but I wish them the best of luck.

• Visited July 2013