“Family Favorite”

The Admiral English Pub
Ranked #31 of 63 Restaurants in Warren
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 March 2014

This is a Family favorite in our house for family date night. Good food, friendly service and very accomodating for families with kids.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

Walking to this place I was a little unsure but when we entered and were seated I looked around and really began to enjoy myself. Their selection of drinks is pretty big and have a decent amount of seasonal drinks. The calamari was not to my liking however, it was cut thick and pretty chewy but their pizza is phenomenal. We tried the chicken one, the steak one, and the tomato basil one. All three were great. All in all it was a great time at a nice place.

Reviewed 18 September 2013 via mobile

My group went to dinner knowing we had to be at an important meeting in 1 hour. Our server was excellent and helpful when one of our party needed gluten free options. I had the little neck pizza which was delicious and packed with clams. Others ate the panko wrapped fish sandwich, Marsala burger, both with sweet potato fries. We were done and the bill paid in time for our meeting. I would recommend this location for a low- key dinner.

Reviewed 15 September 2013

But I digress. This pub was very good. The tuna with the special sauce and the shrimp scampi were outstanding. Did i mention the special sauce. Wow! My wife's portion of fried scallops looked small to me. The other dinner portions were generous. Waitresses provided excellent service. The pub was full but comfortable and not to noisy..The owner was there with all hands-on. He cares. Highly recommend reservations.

Reviewed 29 August 2013

There is not much more I can say. Our server was there when we needed her and gone when we didn't need her. I ordered the loaded nachos and was not disappointed. So much food that two of us could not eat it all. So yummy. Great place to sit and have a few drinks and some munchies or a full dinner. Overlooks the water and is very pretty to look at.