“Sweet Bread!”

Add it.
Elsie's Bakery Incorporated
Ranked #2 of 4 Bakeries in Warren
Reviewed 28 December 2013

Best sweet bread around. Beats anything I've tried in the fall river / east bay area! Incredible prices!

Reviewed 23 March 2012

I have been looking forward to trying a canoli from Elsie's after having great ones from Federal Hill, I wanted to try a more reasonably priced bakery. I got a Zepola which was good, and I got two Canoli's. Both were hollow in the middle and had whipped cream on the end with sprinkles and some on top with a cherry. Where was the ricotta?! Isn't that the whole point? I was really confused and disappointed.

1  Thank Mike M
Reviewed 11 March 2012

Their bread will last days. It s great for dunking, making sandwhiches, and anything else you can think of.