“Has changed over years”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Excellent luncheon area. The "change" is from many years ago when I lived across the street. At that time it was a rowdy bar. Now and VERY nice luncheon meeting place, with indoor "trees" and comfortable seating and nicely priced excellent menu choices.

1  Thank Alfred S

Reviewed 6 March 2014

Went here with friends who claimed it had the best pub food in town (Warren).
We were seated at a table in the bar area, and forgotten. No one showed up to take a drink or food order until one of us got up and asked for help. A woman behind the bar came over to take our drink order, and then forgot about us for food. She was very busy behind the bar and had no time for table service.
There was no evidence of floor managment, just a young woman hostess seating people. After fifteen minutes we again asked for service, and got it with apologies from the same woman. She was obviously overworked and trying hard to keep up.
The food was fine for a pub, decent steak and seafood, nothing special but what you'd expect for the atmosphere and price.
The lack of managment attention to the floor and guest experience is a problem; someone needs to be in charge and notice when the staff is overwhelmed.
Our friends may think it is the best around, but I won't be back unless I am ready for a long confusing service experience.

Reviewed 22 February 2014

For years now, whenever in town, I try to stop by Crossroads and always ordered the 100% provimi veal parm. I have not been back for at least a year and was unhappy with what I found! The veal is usually thick and juicy, with al dente pasta.... great flavor. Last night it was a very thin piece of grisly, over cooked, veal with mushy pasta and a sparse salad with brown lettuce. Hoping this is not a down turn in the way the ownership is doing business. Crossroads is an old establishment with a great reputation, friendly service and a neighborhood atmosphere. It would be a shame to loose this place!

1  Thank Alps110
Reviewed 22 August 2013

Stopped here with another couple for an early dinner. Our server was delightful. Prime rib was on special and we all ordered it. Excellent! We sat at the bar side of the restaurant and the atmosphere and decor was very comfortable. Their attention to detail was excellent and would highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

One of my favorite Rhode Island restaurants. We arrived just before the Sunday evening rush and had no problem finding a table. The food was delicious, as always. I had the Swordfish Scampi special and my date had the Surf & Turf with Baked Stuffed Shrimp. The staff is friendly and attentive. Very highly recommended!