“atmosphere lacking”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Food and service was great. I had stuffed mushroom and it was perfectly cooked. The atmosphere was coming from the bar and it was loud. Seemed like a spot for regulars and walking in you have to go through the bar area. Adult atmosphere, wouldn't bring children.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Recommended by our son a chef, we visited with high expectation. Possibly an off day but food was nothing special and the area where we were seated needed dusting and cleaning. Too many 4 and 5 stars around to try this 3 star again.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Check your expectations for a small restaurant in the middle of Warren with a partial water view and you won’t be surprised. They have a pleasant outdoor seating area for warmer weather dining along with a nice little landscaped entry way. The interior is nice where you can dine in a bar/lounge like atmosphere or choose the more intimate setting with the water view across the street.

A mixed bag of where they do some things good and some not as good. Perhaps the menu tries to please too many moods. For example the Ceasar Salad with Grilled Sea Scallops was good whereas the Fish and Chips just didn’t seem up to the same level. The tasty stuffed peppers came with both red and a green pepper halves. Trying to please too many moods?

Beer selection isn’t large but they do get away from the ever present B/BL/NEB (New England Bud) with a small choice of alternatives. Wine? yes.

Is Stella Blues the default go to restaurant when eating out? Probably not, but it is there when you need something solidly in the middle of the road, in the middle of Warren.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

So I had nto been to Stella Blues in a while....or maybe I had not been so early in the evening....the place had nto changed much and neither had it been cleaned. The food was still ok, but I will nto go again until the place is sanatized.....

Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

I decided to try this place and bought a groupon. As soon as we greeted by Sandy (who was also our server) we didn't have good vibes! We went early on a sat night. I asked Sandy about the burgers and she replied "a burger is a burger " not the type of reply I expected so I got the steak sandwich which she said was popular and good. Wrong! It came with fries..they had no flavor and neither did the steak sandwich! My wife got little necks and they were awful..another couple next to us also did not like their meal as he left fact half his fish in disgust . The groupon was not worth enduring this painful dinner experience!

1  Thank Paul L