Extended Stay America - Providence - Airport
Ranked #13 of 16 Hotels in Warwick
Columbus, OH
“Just O.K.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2012

Unless you really need the kitchen facilities, there are better hotel choices out there. There is a bit of smell in the hallway, and our room had a staleness to it (not unbearable, but needed the windows opened). The bed was comfortable enough, and had a decent size TV (although ours kept randomly shutting off).

For the price, the hotel is a good choice though. Safe area, no bugs or stains anywhere.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
TomW771, Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - Airport, responded to this review, 6 August 2012
I recently received a copy of your review of the Homestead Providence - Airport - Warwick. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.
We know that our guests have multiple hotel choices, which is why our mission is to provide clean, comfortable rooms at an affordable price that guests want to come back to. While I am glad that you found the bed in your room to be comfortable, I am very sorry for the issues you experienced with regard to the odor in your room, as well as the television issue.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2012 via mobile

Staff was great. Great value for the price. Kim was a great help at the front desk. Always smiling and happy. Great stay. Will definitely stay here again.

Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Christopher L
TomW771, Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - Airport, responded to this review, 24 July 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Homestead Providence - Airport – Warwick, about our staff, and about our colleague, Kim, in particular. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays.
East Greenwich, Rhode Island
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2012

I came to Warwick in last week of April 2010 and I checked in this hotel on 1st May 2010 and trust me guys the service and housekeeping of this hotel made me stay here for 17 months. The real plus of this hotel was the shuttle service and it took its guests to the nearby grocery stores and nearby malls. The hotel staff was also very good and used to respond to the queries immediately.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Ankur C
TomW771, Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - Airport, responded to this review, 17 July 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Homestead Providence - Airport - Warwick. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. We are glad that you chose our hotel to be your home away from home for such a long period of time.
New York
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2012

I really cant write the review as i have stayed for 12 hours. We checked in at 10pm and left at 10am , the next morning. So i am not in a position to comment on the facilities but few things i need to point out .

1) as pointed out by one reviewer, this is a chain hotel not your friendly neighborhood girlfriends place , then whats the problem in changing the sheets or towels every other day. They have written the charges for that .

2) Let us control the temperature of the room . At least i cant find the controls of AC . The one which is attached to the AC is not working.

3) Please please please change the carpet its very dirty or after all these days of operation its now dying.

4) Please supply toiletries enough for two people in a double bed room. You don't expect people walk around with other people germs.

5) Please don't call it a breakfast.Its a morning snack. bagels and muffins. ( this is not a negative because of the rate )

Now these are some observations which could be corrected. Otherwise , i think this is a good hotel ( extended stay , some people will fight for that ) . I am very impressed by the front desk and the cleanliness of the rooms and public area.

Room Tip: Cant comment on this as this is an overnight stay.
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank anindyachakraborty
, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - Airport, responded to this review, 11 July 2012
I recently received a copy of your review of the Homestead Providence - Airport - Warwick. Our company prides itself on excellent guest service, so it was gratifying to read your feedback about our staff. I would like to give you my most heartfelt apology regarding the part of your stay that was not satisfactory.

Chesapeake, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2012

This hotel has great in service as well as hospitality,during my long stay here.I actually left another hotel to stay here stay here for duration of my stay...great rates!clean rooms and i must say the staff is great and very friendly and professional.....i must send a long thankyou to Becky,she extends herself in the gift of helps,always helpful with no complaing,thanks again Becky....i will be coming back this way again for a year and a half,and i will return to homestead studio suites,warwick RI

• Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank T4ME2_12
"It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Homestead Providence - Airport - Warwick. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is ""Excellence Every Day, Every Way"", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2012

No services in this hotel,ie: cleaning of room,adding towels etc. Towel exchange at front desk.To much trouble. One coffeeina suiteclearly meant for 2 people. Nice asst of un necessary snacks left in room.Clean. Continental Bkft. Very limited. Not a great value.

Room Tip: Ithink the studio might be better than the suite.
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Homestead Providence - Airport - Warwick. Given our company's commitment to superior guest satisfaction, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. Please understand how truly sorry I am.

I am eager to respond to your concerns regarding our hotel amenities. It is our mission to provide a clean, comfortable room at a great rate for business and leisure travelers. To that end, we don't put items like shampoo bottles, shower caps, or face lotions within a room prior to a guest's arrival. That's because although these things are perceived as being ""free"" at other hotels, you still end up paying for them in your nightly rate. However, given our commitment to your satisfaction, we do have a limited supply of complimentary sundries available upon request at the front desk. Doing business this way allows us to continue to offer great rooms at exceptional rates. I am truly sorry that we were unable to communicate our offering effectively to you before you arrived.

Warwick, Rhode Island
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2012

This hotel was amazing I felt at home they took care of you all the people who work there were great. Every time I was there Becky allways was very helpfull and very nice she was amazing I would love to come back to this hotel I can say that this is one of my favorite hotels I every been too

Room Tip: This hotel is very nice they make you feel very comfortable very homie there I had no problems !!!
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - Airport, responded to this review, 14 June 2012
Tatum,

I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Homestead Providence - Airport – Warwick, and especially for singling out the efforts of our colleague, Becky. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays.