“Good Experience, Attentive Staff”

Extended Stay America - Providence - Airport
Ranked #14 of 16 Hotels in Warwick
Reviewed 18 August 2012

I felt like they knew me and were expecting me. I had to call for directions (twice- but that's me). Jen and Jennifer greeted me warmly.
This was my first time using Hotwire, and I was traveling alone; so they really made me feel good after a long drive. The room was clean, neat and very comfortable. It is very accommodating to families and lite business travelers.
I like the fact they they had visible Handicap facilities.

Room Tip: No Smoking, not near elevator or end of halls. Stay off of the first floor
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
TomW771, Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2012

Thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Homestead Providence - Airport - Warwick. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We try to make each and every one of our guests feel welcome, from the moment they first walk through the front door. It sounds like Jen, Jennifer, and the rest of our staff were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

There are newer reviews for Extended Stay America - Providence - Airport

Reviewed 13 August 2012

We had an excellent experience here. Management was great and staff was very helpful and friendly. They helped make a difficult transition positive, not an easy task with a newborn and 2 dogs. They are very close to the airport, shopping, and restaurants.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank 23juniper

Thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Homestead Providence - Airport - Warwick. I am happy that we were able to make you, your baby, and the dogs feel at ease during your time of transition. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, even if they are only with us for a short while. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Reviewed 3 August 2012

Unless you really need the kitchen facilities, there are better hotel choices out there. There is a bit of smell in the hallway, and our room had a staleness to it (not unbearable, but needed the windows opened). The bed was comfortable enough, and had a decent size TV (although ours kept randomly shutting off).

For the price, the hotel is a good choice though. Safe area, no bugs or stains anywhere.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
TomW771, Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2012

I recently received a copy of your review of the Homestead Providence - Airport - Warwick. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.
We know that our guests have multiple hotel choices, which is why our mission is to provide clean, comfortable rooms at an affordable price that guests want to come back to. While I am glad that you found the bed in your room to be comfortable, I am very sorry for the issues you experienced with regard to the odor in your room, as well as the television issue.

Reviewed 20 July 2012

Staff was great. Great value for the price. Kim was a great help at the front desk. Always smiling and happy. Great stay. Will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Christopher L
TomW771, Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2012

I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Homestead Providence - Airport – Warwick, about our staff, and about our colleague, Kim, in particular. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays.

Reviewed 13 July 2012

I came to Warwick in last week of April 2010 and I checked in this hotel on 1st May 2010 and trust me guys the service and housekeeping of this hotel made me stay here for 17 months. The real plus of this hotel was the shuttle service and it took its guests to the nearby grocery stores and nearby malls. The hotel staff was also very good and used to respond to the queries immediately.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Ankur C
TomW771, Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2012

It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Homestead Providence - Airport - Warwick. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. We are glad that you chose our hotel to be your home away from home for such a long period of time.

Reviewed 18 June 2012

I really cant write the review as i have stayed for 12 hours. We checked in at 10pm and left at 10am , the next morning. So i am not in a position to comment on the facilities but few things i need to point out .

1) as pointed out by one reviewer, this is a chain hotel not your friendly neighborhood girlfriends place , then whats the problem in changing the sheets or towels every other day. They have written the charges for that .

2) Let us control the temperature of the room . At least i cant find the controls of AC . The one which is attached to the AC is not working.

3) Please please please change the carpet its very dirty or after all these days of operation its now dying.

4) Please supply toiletries enough for two people in a double bed room. You don't expect people walk around with other people germs.

5) Please don't call it a breakfast.Its a morning snack. bagels and muffins. ( this is not a negative because of the rate )

Now these are some observations which could be corrected. Otherwise , i think this is a good hotel ( extended stay , some people will fight for that ) . I am very impressed by the front desk and the cleanliness of the rooms and public area.

Room Tip: Cant comment on this as this is an overnight stay.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank anindyachakraborty
Management response:Responded 11 July 2012

I recently received a copy of your review of the Homestead Providence - Airport - Warwick. Our company prides itself on excellent guest service, so it was gratifying to read your feedback about our staff. I would like to give you my most heartfelt apology regarding the part of your stay that was not satisfactory.

Reviewed 16 June 2012

This hotel has great in service as well as hospitality,during my long stay here.I actually left another hotel to stay here stay here for duration of my stay...great rates!clean rooms and i must say the staff is great and very friendly and professional.....i must send a long thankyou to Becky,she extends herself in the gift of helps,always helpful with no complaing,thanks again Becky....i will be coming back this way again for a year and a half,and i will return to homestead studio suites,warwick RI

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank T4ME2_12
Management response:Responded 11 July 2012

"It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Homestead Providence - Airport - Warwick. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is ""Excellence Every Day, Every Way"", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.