We stayed there couple days ago, on a road trip across Northeast US. The hotel is really nice, and a big departure from the normal hotel we usually stay in. It looks like a converted old building, by the looks of it, did it very well. It feels trendy and welcoming at the same time. The location is also good enough, right across from a big mall. If you ever need something to eat, a food court is right across the street.
The staff in the reception area is very helpful and quick. Check in/out took a minute. The room is on the smaller side, but still acceptable to us. The wall is bare concrete, as is the floor. It can be cold in the winter though. It is great that they cover both both sides of the bed with curtain. The bathroom is clean and modern. The bed sheet is so soft and comfortable. Overall, this is a hotel that we will be happy to come back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NYLO Warwick is beautifully situated along the Pawtuxet River in the heart of New England. The hotel pays tribute to the region's stunning beaches and marinas by blending NYLO's urban, industrial design with a whimsical nautical expression, creating an aesthetic that is unique, comfortable, and inspiring. The hotel attracts business and leisure travelers alike with chic loft-style accommodations, NYLO's signature Loft Bar & Restaurant, a state-of-the-art gym, and 1,450 square feet of meeting and event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your NYLO Providence/Warwick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nylo Providence/Warwick Hotel Warwick
- Nylo Providence Hotel Warwick