When you drive up to the entrance, you'll notice that this boutique hotel has been created from an old factory building that is situated on the edge of a beautiful river. The designers have preserved the industrial ambiance of the interior while filling the lobby with unique modern furniture & decor. My room also had exposed concrete walls, modern decor, a great view of the river, a large, rotating, flat screen tv with premium channels, & a rainshower head in the bath. The service was excellent from check in to check out. This was the nicest stay I've had in quite a while, and the price was very fair for what was offered. I also found it quite easy to find excellent restaurants within a ten minute drive. Downtown Providence is a 15 minute drive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NYLO Warwick is beautifully situated along the Pawtuxet River in the heart of New England. The hotel pays tribute to the region's stunning beaches and marinas by blending NYLO's urban, industrial design with a whimsical nautical expression, creating an aesthetic that is unique, comfortable, and inspiring. The hotel attracts business and leisure travelers alike with chic loft-style accommodations, NYLO's signature Loft Bar & Restaurant, a state-of-the-art gym, and 1,450 square feet of meeting and event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your NYLO Providence/Warwick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nylo Providence/Warwick Hotel Warwick
- Nylo Providence Hotel Warwick