NYLO Providence/Warwick
US$158
US$129
US$116
Agoda.com
Best Western Airport Inn(Warwick)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$89
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
1,125 results
All reviewsloft styleunique hotelcool hotelloft restaurantview of the riveroutdoor deckrain showerold millindustrial lookindustrial designrhode islandrooms are smallcomfortable bedsliding doorfront desk staffclose to the airportconcrete
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Driving to NYLO for the first time, I did not think I was going to get what I got. Malls and shopping centers. Then a little patch of old factory buildings. And there was NYLO.
The restaurant, the beds, the pillows, the shower, the staff, the deck...you name it, the place is simply the best. My favorite hotel for a hundred reasons. I've already been back and I'll go back again and again.

Room Tip: They're all great! Upgrade for a river view, but other wise, still a great room.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
NYLOManagement, General Manager at NYLO Providence/Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

hank you for recognizing us as a “Gem”. We are all so happy you enjoyed your stay with us and keep returning, it means a lot to all of us when guests return and thoroughly enjoy themselves over and over again. See you soon.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

We didn't have high expectations, just a basic hotel to stay at for one night go to a local event. Of the several area options, this one had a cool trendy look, so it was my pick. For which I later apologized to my husband, who didn't sleep a wink.
The beds have huge window air conditioners directly behind them, so that all night you hear it clicking on and off and have cold air blowing on you. There is a platform behind the bed and under the window, and you have to climb past the nightstand, step over electrical cords, and up onto the platform to be able to pull the window shade shut at night. There are no reading lamps on the nightstands, just some mostly decorative hanging lights set well behind you (again, a real reach to turn on and off).
What else. The bathrooms. As another reviewer said, they are just a joke. Open concept so that the top of the shower is open to the bedroom. Who wants an open concept bathroom? And the door is this heavy sliding thing. It also doesn't close all the way (adding to the "open" feel) and has a sign warning you to watch your fingers (I broke a nail trying to shut it. Guess I'm lucky I didn't break a finger.)
There is no closet, just a rod set in a space by the door over the coffeemaker. I hung my dress on the tv.
This hotel is the kind of place that is so functionally useless we would have walked away laughing if we weren't so tired.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank King742
NYLOManagement, General Manager at NYLO Providence/Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2014

It’s truly sad to read such a review, and it certainly doesn’t merit a one star rating.
It’s obvious as you mention that you researched the hotel and it clearly shows and as all review mention it is a loft like room.
We certainly understand that the hotel architecture and the design isn’t for everyone.
Thank you for giving us a try.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

Fabulous hotel with a great NYC like vibe, the rooms are on the small side yet set nicely, rooms are spotless with a great view of the water and the deck. The hotel and the restaurant is a fun plan
Ce to be, we used the gym, were able to get Sun on the deck and enjoy refreshments.
We loved our stay and wish we could have stayed longer but they were sold out for the next 2 nights.
Will be back.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

We thoroughly love when guests wish they could stay longer, it certainly assures us that we are doing things as expected.
Thanks for your kind words and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

A modern design with edgy furniture, out of the norm look and feel with lots of brick and concrete, simple yet tastefully designed, most amazing beds and very roomy bathroom, very clean and comfortable.
Social life is certainly evident with live music in the lounge, comfortable seating on the deck with excellent food and drinks.
All employees are kind and always attentive and show a sense of caring to the guests.
We would highly recommend.

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Frankroth

Thank you so much for identifying our staff by name. We are all truly happy you enjoyed yourself here at the hotel. We look forward to having to stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

What a great expereince in rhode Island visiting for my brother's wedding. The front desk team was very hospitable all across the board especially Anna Belle. Katrina and Kelly were so personable in the bar and restaurant. Very impressive! The event manager for the wedding was top notch and provided us with a error free night. To top it all off Kartoe Makor stole the show. i need to come up with something for a 12 year old to eat and he and the kitchen crew circumvented the menu to help me with my nephew and got hiom fed at 10 PM. I plan to stay here every time I come to Rhode Island and I will rave about this hotel as I have stayed in hotels all over America!

Room Tip: I don't think there is a bad room in the house. I was solo so just make sure you have a room that would accomodate the size of your party of course!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family