When I come to Providence for work I stay at the NYLO. It's such a unique hotel with a really cool vibe. Shopping mall right across the street is an easy walk, and buses run from behind the mall into the city about every half hour. Very easy to navigate. Would recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NYLO Warwick is beautifully situated along the Pawtuxet River in the heart of New England. The hotel pays tribute to the region's stunning beaches and marinas by blending NYLO's urban, industrial design with a whimsical nautical expression, creating an aesthetic that is unique, comfortable, and inspiring. The hotel attracts business and leisure travelers alike with chic loft-style accommodations, NYLO's signature Loft Bar & Restaurant, a state-of-the-art gym, and 1,450 square feet of meeting and event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your NYLO Providence/Warwick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nylo Providence/Warwick Hotel Warwick
- Nylo Providence Hotel Warwick