“NYLO”

Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Warwick
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
“NYLO”
Reviewed 29 August 2014

When I come to Providence for work I stay at the NYLO. It's such a unique hotel with a really cool vibe. Shopping mall right across the street is an easy walk, and buses run from behind the mall into the city about every half hour. Very easy to navigate. Would recommend!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
NYLOManagement, General Manager at NYLO Providence/Warwick, responded to this review, 5 September 2014
We are truly honored that you return to stay with us, we know there are many possibilities or choices that you can make for your lodging needs, and it’s truly a compliment that you chose us.
Thanks for the kind posting.
We look forward to your return.

General Manager, NYLO Providence/Warwick

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (275)
Wilmington, Delaware
Reviewed 29 August 2014 via mobile

Very cool hotel. Great stopover if you're on your way out to the cape or vinyard. Nice bar/restaurant / deck for a late night bite. Rooms are stylish with very comfortable beds. Easy on/off for I 95 There's also a few places around the hotel in a near by mall if you need them.

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your short concise posting, we are all truly delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to experience the restaurant and he deck.
Hoping to see you soon.

General Manager, NYLO Providence/Warwick
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 27 August 2014

This hotel is a great place to stay at while visiting Rhode Island. The hotel is clean, the staff friendly and accommodating and the bed is heavenly! The hotel style is more like a loft rather than the usual classic style.
I work in the aviation industry and this hotel is used by my company as our crew hotel, it is one of my top favorites. In fact I always stay here for personal visits while visiting family and friends in Rhode Island. The hotel is close to many great restaurants (although the hotel restaurant is great too) and close to main shopping areas too!
Highly recommend to anyone visiting in Rhode Island!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

NYLOManagement, General Manager at NYLO Providence/Warwick, responded to this review, 3 September 2014
Thank you for recommending us to others, we are truly appreciative for your comments and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Reviewed 26 August 2014

I like to travel. Just this past week, I was in Texas and Maine. On the drive back from Maine, I know my wife and I needed a place to crash. We have never been to Rhode Island before, so we figured it was a perfect time to check it out. I found NYLO on a random google search. I always read reviews before I book, but the pictures that I saw just won me over. The price was extremely good as well, so I booked on a hunch which I never do.

Without a doubt, this is the nicest and most unique hotel I have stayed at in the last two years. It was very unique, classy, clean, and just to be at. The rooms are so unusual, in the best way possible. They really took their time decorating and putting a concept together. We checked in and hung out in the room for a while just to soak it all in. Eventually we headed down to the bar. It was a nice night out and they have this awesome patio outback with lights next to the river, so we ordered up a drink and relaxed out there for about an hour. The drink prices were very reasonable for a hotel, especially one that looked this nice.

The highlight for me though was the bed. I had just run a 15 mile race a few hours before, so hitting that bed was the perfect way for me to end my night. It was comfortable, clean, soft and let me get a full night of sleep without a bunch of tossing around.

The only downfall is that it looks like there are only 5 of these around. I'd put this brand at the top of my search anytime I am staying out of town as the experience was everything I was looking for. Clean, exceptionally priced, and a fun experience overall. I would give NYLO a 100% A+ rating, hands down. If I can ever stay with them again I most definitely will as they have my business for a very long time.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
WOW, what a great detailed posting.
Thank you so much for your kind words, we are all truly appreciative and look forward to your return.

Morganville, New Jersey
Reviewed 25 August 2014

Good Morning Mike,

Just wanted to let you know that I was a guest at NYLO Warwick on Friday evening. I stay at many hotels as I travel often. I must say that this was one of the classiest, fun, beautifully decorated and the most knowledgeable and friendliest staff I have ever encountered. I never write good or bad reviews but I had to this time and will copy, paste and put it on Trip Advisor. I am proud to have my products in your hotel. Please keep an eye out on Kartoe Makor (F&B Manager) he is GM worthy for your new properties.
Best Regards,
Scott

Room Tip: All rooms are quiet. Rooms at the back of the hotel have a better view.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Scott – thanks for all the kind words, it’s truly appreciated from the team.
We look forward to your return.

Torino - Italia
Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed at NYLO Warwick to visit Newport and the surroundigs, and we had a great time there. Didn't start very well as our room was just above the noisy air conditioning engine, but the lady at reception understood that we were in a bit of a trouble with our
Iight sleep and offered a room swap, even if the only available room at the time was a higher grade.
This way we effectively were entitled to a complimentary upgrade and we spent two excellent nights there.

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
So glad we were able to relocate you and you enjoyed your stay with us.
We truly want our guests to feel as they are Home away from home.
Thank you for the great posting, we look forward to your return.

Reviewed 24 August 2014

We decided to spend a weekend in Rhode Island, and found the NYLO which was between Providence & Newport. We had two wonderful meals, and found the front of the house staff, particularly Kartoe, friendly and willing to do all they could to make our stay enjoyable. We will definitely be staying there again.

Room Tip: The larger rooms are worth the price.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
I’m truly appreciative that you recognized Kartoe’s efforts, he is certainly a pillar for our Food and Beverage operations here at the hotel.
We hope to see you again soon.

Jackson Donoyan
Also consider these accommodations in or near Warwick
Omni Providence Hotel
#4 of 12 in Providence
4.0 of 5 bubbles 2,423 reviews
Downtown Providence
Renaissance Providence Downtown Hotel
Hotel Viking
#4 of 21 in Newport
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,953 reviews

Been to NYLO Providence/Warwick? Share your experiences!