NYLO Providence/Warwick
US$135
US$129
ExtendedStay
US$134
Radisson Hotel Providence Airport(Warwick)(Great Value!)
US$142
Radisson
US$135
US$127
US$152
Hampton.com
US$160
Homewood
Best Western Airport Inn(Warwick)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$113
BestWestern.com
  • Breakfast included
1,132 results
All reviewsloft styleunique hotelcool hotelloft restaurantview of the riveroutdoor deckrain showerold millindustrial lookindustrial designrhode islandrooms are smallcomfortable bedsliding doorfront desk staffclose to the airportconcrete
Reviewed 1 September 2014

First off: The hotel is beautiful and modern with concrete floors, high ceilings and plenty of space. The staff is super helpful. However, the wheelchair traveler has many challenges even in the "accessible room." 1. The bed is ridiculously high off the ground. So, transferring is somewhat dangerous. 2. The bathroom door is not on a hinge, it slides back and forth like a stone before a tomb and is just as heavy. NOTE: No sneaking off to the bathroom in the middle of the night. Opening the door will wake even the soundest sleeper. 3. This is the case for most accessible rooms throughout the world. The accessible room is always as close as possible to the elevator. In this case a doorbell sounded every time the elevator was summoned. That noise, and the fact the the room is located across the hall from the gym made sleeping very difficult. This problem was compounded by the concrete floors. Every time the tenant above flushed the toilet, ran water or moved about, the sound could be heard distinctly enough to wake you out of a sound sleep. Needless to say, getting a good nights sleep is nearly impossible. One last issue. The air conditioning unit is noisy. I wanted to turn it off to sleep. The unit is controlled by a remote. My partner and I are fairly intelligent people usually adept with electronics. However, even after reading the posted instructions, the remote for the air conditioning was beyond the scope of either of us. Finally, we called the front desk. They were able to turn it off from the front desk. My guess is this strange ability was necessitated by many frustrated calls for help.

Room Tip: Stay away from the gym and the elevators.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
NYLOManagement, General Manager at NYLO Providence/Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2014

Thank you for recognizing the hotel as beautiful and the attentive Staff.
I’m truly sorry that the ADA room wasn’t customary to your expectation, I have already contacted our home team which will evaluate the setup/layout of the room and am with high hopes we will correct them.

Reviewed 29 August 2014

When I come to Providence for work I stay at the NYLO. It's such a unique hotel with a really cool vibe. Shopping mall right across the street is an easy walk, and buses run from behind the mall into the city about every half hour. Very easy to navigate. Would recommend!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

We are truly honored that you return to stay with us, we know there are many possibilities or choices that you can make for your lodging needs, and it’s truly a compliment that you chose us.
Thanks for the kind posting.
We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 29 August 2014 via mobile

Very cool hotel. Great stopover if you're on your way out to the cape or vinyard. Nice bar/restaurant / deck for a late night bite. Rooms are stylish with very comfortable beds. Easy on/off for I 95 There's also a few places around the hotel in a near by mall if you need them.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your short concise posting, we are all truly delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to experience the restaurant and he deck.
Hoping to see you soon.

Reviewed 27 August 2014

This hotel is a great place to stay at while visiting Rhode Island. The hotel is clean, the staff friendly and accommodating and the bed is heavenly! The hotel style is more like a loft rather than the usual classic style.
I work in the aviation industry and this hotel is used by my company as our crew hotel, it is one of my top favorites. In fact I always stay here for personal visits while visiting family and friends in Rhode Island. The hotel is close to many great restaurants (although the hotel restaurant is great too) and close to main shopping areas too!
Highly recommend to anyone visiting in Rhode Island!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
NYLOManagement, General Manager at NYLO Providence/Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2014

Thank you for recommending us to others, we are truly appreciative for your comments and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 26 August 2014

I like to travel. Just this past week, I was in Texas and Maine. On the drive back from Maine, I know my wife and I needed a place to crash. We have never been to Rhode Island before, so we figured it was a perfect time to check it out. I found NYLO on a random google search. I always read reviews before I book, but the pictures that I saw just won me over. The price was extremely good as well, so I booked on a hunch which I never do.

Without a doubt, this is the nicest and most unique hotel I have stayed at in the last two years. It was very unique, classy, clean, and just to be at. The rooms are so unusual, in the best way possible. They really took their time decorating and putting a concept together. We checked in and hung out in the room for a while just to soak it all in. Eventually we headed down to the bar. It was a nice night out and they have this awesome patio outback with lights next to the river, so we ordered up a drink and relaxed out there for about an hour. The drink prices were very reasonable for a hotel, especially one that looked this nice.

The highlight for me though was the bed. I had just run a 15 mile race a few hours before, so hitting that bed was the perfect way for me to end my night. It was comfortable, clean, soft and let me get a full night of sleep without a bunch of tossing around.

The only downfall is that it looks like there are only 5 of these around. I'd put this brand at the top of my search anytime I am staying out of town as the experience was everything I was looking for. Clean, exceptionally priced, and a fun experience overall. I would give NYLO a 100% A+ rating, hands down. If I can ever stay with them again I most definitely will as they have my business for a very long time.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

WOW, what a great detailed posting.
Thank you so much for your kind words, we are all truly appreciative and look forward to your return.