Holiday Inn Express Warwick/Providence
US$119
Radisson
US$131
US$124
Best Western Airport Inn(Warwick)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$122
  • Breakfast included
US$139
US$133
Orbitz.com
US$181
Agoda.com
All reviewscinnamon rollshi expresspancake machinefront deskwarwick providencehot tubclose to the airportbagelsnice bathroomfree breakfastupgraded to a suitefirst floorindoor poolthe entire hotelbreakfast areaoff the highwayroom was large
Reviewed 30 October 2013

I booked this hotel through a discount web site and honestly felt disappointed when it was "revealed" to be Holiday Inn; however, I landed at a wonderful hotel that proved my impression of the Holiday Inn brand to be wrong.

This hotel is convenient to Providence but just far enough outside that it is more affordable and doesn't require fighting the difficult to navigate roads and traffic of the city. It was very easy to find from the highway.

I checked in very late in the evening and was greeted by two young ladies, one of whom was Natalie. They were very friendly and when they realized I was genuinely interested in their recommendations and opinions of things to do in the area, were extremely open and helpful in their suggestions - and believe me, they had some good ones!

Natalie provided several printed sheets of directions to local points of interests, restaurants, shopping, parks. I've never been given such detailed information by a hotel before, it seemed they thought of everything. I was very pleased by the staff and customer service here.

The hotel lobby was clean, open, and seemed new. My room was very comfortable and clean, and the bed was great. I was surprised in the morning to find that breakfast was more substantial than the pastry and coffee continental breakfast I am accustomed to.

Should I be back in Providence again, I will plan to stay at this location.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
CDePietro, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Warwick/Providence, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2013

We are very happy to hear about your great experience at the hotel. It is always great to hear that our hotel changed your impression of the Holiday Inn Brand. We are happy that you were able to experience the hotel's many amenities. I am happy that the staff provided excellent service. Natalie is an asset to our team and I will make sure to share your feedback with her. All of us at here at the hotel hope to see you back again very soon.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

My son and I stayed at this hotel for the weekend (Oct 2013). Super clean, very nice and helpful staff. Will stay again the next time I'm in Warwick/Providence. The room we had did not have a refrigerator, but I now know most holiday inn express hotels will give you one for an additional $5 per night. Good to know if you need one.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
CDePietro, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Warwick/Providence, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2013

We are happy to hear that both you and your son had such a positive experience during your weekend stay. We appreciate the great review. Our hotel does offer suites which have refrigerators in the rooms. We also rent them out for our other room types. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 1 October 2013 via mobile

Very welcoming staff and very helpful... The new girl had trouble with her printer but offered me a free bottle of water and goodies while I was waiting...

Very nice spacious room with comfy bed... Really loved their firm & soft pillows options ;-)

Fitness center is very small with 2 treadmills, a stationary bike and an elliptic machine with broken arm (should be fix for guest safety) - also they should out some spring water machine instead of chlorine water... Just a thought... Nice little pool but I never swim in hotel pools!

Wifi Internet was pretty slow... Very long to open a website like yahoo for basic emails... Maybe they should do a full reset to remove all useless ip addresses in their system... Or upgrade to better wifi provider...

Great breakfast selection items... Their great traditional cinnamon buns, pancakes, eggs, gravy, bacon, cereals, juice, coffee, fruits, etc... Personally I only take some English muffin with eggs but it's great to offer so many options for their guests...

Nice LG flat screen TV and I was lucky enough to get a fridge for my medication; thanks a lot dear lovely staff :-)

• Stayed: September 2013
CDePietro, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Warwick/Providence, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2013

Dear Benoitleblanc,

We appreciate your time in writing a review of the property. I am happy to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us. I am happy to hear that your check-in experience was so positive. I appreciate some of the feedback and suggestions you provided us as well. Your feedback is used to help us to continually improve. Our elliptical machine is in the process of being fixed and will be back up and running very soon. We hope to see you back soon and that you are able to check out our exciting new renovations throughout the hotel.

Reviewed 22 September 2013

I read the reviews before hand and this place is fine. What you'd expect really.

I'm a Platinum member so I got an upgrade to a huge room. More like a suite. Fridge isn't noisy and it has the microwave and stuff but I won't use it.

Room is clean enough and the aircon unit is okay. Not too noisy.

Location is fair but nothing within walking distance.

Breakfast is typical for a US Hol Inn. There was a reasonable mix of things to eat and no reason to complain.

Staff were friendly at check in. So overall. VG.

Room Tip: Some noise from the car park from late night party goers but not too bad
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Thank you very much for your review. All of us here at the hotel appreciate your loyalty as a Platinum Member. I am very happy to hear you enjoyed your deluxe upgrade. We appreciate the kind comments about our staff. Our property works hard to meet and exceed all guest expectations and I am happy to hear that you had a great stay. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 6 September 2013

The front desk staff was friendly. The room was spacious and clean. Bed wasn't the most comfortable I've ever slept in, but it wasn't bad. Pillows leave a bit to be desired (a little lumpy). Very large/nice bathroom but the shower was very strange. There were 3 settings. The first was like water straight out of the garden hose (lots of water but zero pressure) the 2nd option was a little more dispersed than the 1st but with no more pressure to offer. The 3rd option on the shower head was tiny little openings that offered so much pressure, they were slightly painful! I've never experienced a hotel shower like that before! Breakfast was ok but nothing to write home about. Overall, an ok stay. I wouldn't be opposed to staying here again if I were in the area... but I would hope they change their shower heads by then.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
CDePietro, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Warwick/Providence, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2013

Jessica,

Thanks for your recent review. I am glad to hear your great experience with our front desk staff. Our staff works very hard to exceed guest expectations. I appreciate the feedback on our shower head. We will look further into the issue. Please keep a look out for our exciting renovations coming this year. We hope to see you soon on your next visit.