US$133
Fairfield Inn
US$118
Hotels.com
Best Western Airport Inn(Warwick)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$122
US$131
US$124
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

US$191
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$168
US$139
Agoda.com
All reviewspancake machinecinnamon rollshi expressfront deskhot tubwarwick providencebagelsclose to the airportfree breakfastupgraded to a suitefirst floorthe entire hotelvery nice hotelindoor poolspacious roombreakfast areaoff the highway
Reviewed 31 March 2014

I absolutely LOVE the employees at this hotel. They are personable, friendly and helpful. They want to make sure your stay is a pleasant one. The hotel is a little dated, however, the suites are nice enough, clean and priced ok. The best part of this hotel for me are the employees and the customer service they provide. I am definitely the customer service type so when I receive exceptional customer service I am EXTREMELY happy. I stay at this hotel every time I go "home" to RI and I will continue to stay as long as Kayla, Derrick, Sam, Samson and Mallory are there. Yes, I named them all because they all deserve recognition. They are the best! If you stay you will see for yourself.

Room Tip: Suites have small frig and microwave, standard rooms do not
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Happytohelp888
ASMA S, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Warwick/Providence, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Dear Happytohelp888,

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express . We are so pleased that we were able to exceed your expectations, and for you to take the time and share your experience. I am glad our staff was able to provide you with exceptional service and all names mentioned will be recognized for their efforts and level of service.
We look forward to welcome you back !!!!!

Reviewed 25 March 2014

Nice accommodations. Well priced. Centrally located to Warwick, Cranston, Providence and everything else Rhode Island has to offer.

Stayed two nights (Friday & Saturday). Rooms were spacious and clean. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Quick check-in & check-out. Despite being close to capacity with sports teams playing in various types of tournaments it was quiet. Noise from other guests, the highway or airport was not an issue. Breakfast was very good (Cereal, Fruit, Muffins, Sticky Buns, Bread/Toast, Hard Boiled Eggs, Scrambled Eggs, Pancakes, Sausage, Coffee, Tea & Juice). Free morning newspaper. Cookies in the evening.

Based on the sign in the lobby the hotel is being updated. The floor in our bathroom must have been recently replaced and never finished (loose tiles & missing grout). My only concern with the renovation was the fact our smoke detector was hanging from the ceiling. Upon check-out we addressed our concerns and the staff was quick to document them.

Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 March 2014

The Holiday Inn Express in Warwick knows how to do hospitality. I was there for a convention (the Holiday Inn was the overflow accommodation for a larger venue) and I was blown away by how helpful the staff were. It was a bustling sales event, with people shuttling in and out with huge amounts of merchandise at all hours and parking up every space within a 5-mile radius, and they dealt with the chaos seamlessly, with helpful and genuinely friendly staff available 24/7 to help us with whatever we needed. When some jerks parked up the handicapped parking (my roommate was handicapped) they found them and chased them out. Housekeeping brought us everything we needed. (Also a shout out to Cosmic Steak Pizza & Wieners, who delivered tasty food quickly and WENT BACK FOR the cheesy garlic sticks they forgot!)

The rooms are luxuriously large, compared to some of the shoeboxes I've been packed into for these events, with spacious modern bathrooms where everything works perfectly. Bed VERY comfy, elevators capacious and fast, everything clean as a whistle, and the included breakfast buffet was the best I've ever had. Whether you're just visiting Warwick/Providence yourself or organizing an event, choose the Holiday Inn Express - you'll be glad you did.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
ASMA S, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Warwick/Providence, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2014

Dear Columbine. P,

wow !!! Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed lovely review.
I am pleased to hear you found your stay here to be the best hotel experience. I appreciate your mention of our staff. It is our pleasure to have you as our guest and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Asma .S
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 12 March 2014

I stayed here for a somwhat unusual weekend convention and was very, very impressed. The room was spacious, clean, and well kept. The thermostat appeared to be relatively new and was very easy to use (although I didn't realize until I was packing that the unit under the window also has a fan speed adjustment--now you know). Free wifi + good cable options on a nice sized TV was icing on top. No mini bar, but that wasn't a big deal for me. The bathroom was clean and decently sized with a clean tub and a large, adjustable shower head. I liked the use of built in shelves for towels to maximize the small, but sufficient, counter space. The complementary bathroom products may be lacking a shower gel option, which I always find nicer than the bar soap, but they do include conditioner! Nice little perk for those of us who absolutely require conditioner when washing hair. :) The bed itself was incredibly comfortable, and I really appreciated the pillow assortment, which varied in firmness and were labeled accordingly. Friends staying in our room reported that the sofa bed was fairly uncomfortable, so it may be worth keeping the bed folded to make a single bed on the sofa and calling for a cot. The room also had a coffee table, two nightstands, a desk, a comfy chair, and a nice full length mirror.

Outside the hotel room was just as lovely. Though all on the smaller side, they do have a business center, a fitness room, a swimming pool (indoor) and hot tub. Do be aware that the paint was peeling a bit inside the hot tub, which we also found to be quite hot, while the pool was cold enough to keep me from dipping in more than a toe. Regardless, it's nice to have the option. Fresh paint for the hot tub and a bit of temperature regulation would probably fix that right up. The main lounge room in the lobby was comfy and well decorated with several different types of seating options arranged in small clusters, as well as plenty of tables and chairs, which were handy for the copious complimentary breakfast options. The built in bookshelves were a nice touch.

Immediately off its i-95 exit, this hotel could not be easier to get to! From 95, at least. Likely more difficult via public transportation; however, if you're PTing it, I'd consult with the front desk because they'd probably be willing to pick you up in the shuttle from somewhere nearby.

Most importantly, I really want to highlight how absolutely fabulous the staff is here. Every single person I interacted with and even passed in the hallway was friendly, gracious, and incredibly accommodating. Considering that this convention booked up the entire hotel (as well as others in the area) and more than filled the parking lot, they could easily have been overwhelmed and frustrated with us, but there wasn't a trace of annoyance. :) Extra kudos to Dave at the front desk, and the lovely older gentleman whose name I didn't catch (possibly also Dave?), who chauffeured us back and forth from the main convention hotel with nary a complaint. They even cracked jokes with us! So, so nice. I wouldn't hesitate to come back again next time I'm staying in the Warwick area.

Room Tip: The room I stayed in was in the first wing off the lobby. Despite this, I didn't find lobby noise to be a problem, and was easy to ignore.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
ASMA S, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Warwick/Providence, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2014

Dear Alex. T

It was a pleasure to have your group stay with us. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this lovely review and making special mentions of our staff.
Our staff gladly works diligently to prepare for our large groups. We are delightful to know that your stay was a great experience, and we so look forward to welcome you back.

Asma. S
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 11 March 2014

It started at check in with Derick~He was such a nice person. The rooms were rooms a bed a bathroom very clean and well stocked. The concierge was excellent along with the van drivers that took us everywhere we needed to go and gave great advise on where to eat and places to see. Do not hesitate to stay here!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple